Thread: The official Packers vs Raiders game day thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anyone got the scoop on Quay's injury, is he out long term? Starting to think this team stinks, crappy D and our O is just offensive to watch, kinda like water torture I imagine. I was hoping the O would gradually show improvement but it is not going that way. I mean the O looked better than last week but I am not sure if that is much of an improvement. All of Love's picks in this game were just terrible throws, not sure what he was throwing to.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by jklowan View Post
    Anyone got the scoop on Quay's injury, is he out long term? Starting to think this team stinks, crappy D and our O is just offensive to watch, kinda like water torture I imagine. I was hoping the O would gradually show improvement but it is not going that way. I mean the O looked better than last week but I am not sure if that is much of an improvement. All of Love's picks in this game were just terrible throws, not sure what he was throwing to.
    All I can find is that Quay hurt his knee.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston