Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: The official Packers vs Raiders game day thread

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    You’re weird. And also still wrong. In the words of our unassailable sage Troy Aikmen, “Goodnight.”
    Can I have your blessing to attack Christian Watson as a player and person for the rest of the season?
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Romeo Doubs is kind of reliable, but very underwhelming
    Watson is fast, but incredibly unreliable

Reed looks pretty fast and more reliable than Watson. But he’s small.
    Musgrave looks like he could be really good at TE

Jones is always injured, Dillon stinks

The OL is average

Love isn’t accurate, he gets confused and he throws a lot of picks.

This is very bad. Very, very bad. But the refs were out to get us. They didn’t want us to be able to throw screen passes to slow down 98. They took over the game and lost it for us.

The Illuminati had their people scout the Raiders and found out screen passes really affect Crosby. They knew that was the key match up. So the refs took away our screen game and Crosby pinned his ears back. That’s what happened tonight. That’s the game.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Romeo Doubs is kind of reliable, but very underwhelming
    Watson is fast, but incredibly unreliable

Reed looks pretty fast and more reliable than Watson. But he’s small.
    Musgrave looks like he could be really good at TE

Jones is always injured, Dillon stinks

The OL is average

Love isn’t accurate, he gets confused and he throws a lot of picks.

This is very bad. Very, very bad. But the refs were out to get us. They didn’t want us to be able to throw screen passes to slow down 98. They took over the game and lost it for us.
    When you have no running game and the O line can’t block, Love’s performance is a reflection of that. He became hurried and tried to do too much. He lost a lot of the discipline he had in the first few games.

The receivers didn’t do a whole lot. When is the last time you saw them win the ball on a tight throw?

I don’t feel like we have an offensive identity right now. MLF seems to struggle finding a groove and making adjustments, but players aren’t executing what he calls anyway.
    Last edited by Teamcheez1; 10-10-2023 at 05:19 AM.

I can’t really believe that Quay is the rock of the defense, but he is. The run defense seemed stout early in the game, but became a sieve the moment Walker went out. Leaving Preston Smith to cover Adams, an elementary level kind of mismatch we’ve seen far too many times, should end all doubt to MLF that Barry needs to go. Good NFL defenses do not do that kind of shit.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    Leaving Preston Smith to cover Adams, an elementary level kind of mismatch we’ve seen far too many times, should end all doubt to MLF that Barry needs to go. Good NFL defenses do not do that kind of shit.
    I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw PS covering Adams, there’s absolutely NO excuse for that.

It’s weird because when we got Davante on an edge we always felt like our offense moved around and put them in a bad alignment. But when someone gets us in a bad alignment on one play it’s complete defensive ineptitude.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    You’re weird. And also still wrong. In the words of our unassailable sage Troy Aikmen, “Goodnight.”
    I know you are but what am I. About the right level response for you.

Anyone got the scoop on Quay's injury, is he out long term? Starting to think this team stinks, crappy D and our O is just offensive to watch, kinda like water torture I imagine. I was hoping the O would gradually show improvement but it is not going that way. I mean the O looked better than last week but I am not sure if that is much of an improvement. All of Love's picks in this game were just terrible throws, not sure what he was throwing to.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by jklowan View Post
    Anyone got the scoop on Quay's injury, is he out long term? Starting to think this team stinks, crappy D and our O is just offensive to watch, kinda like water torture I imagine. I was hoping the O would gradually show improvement but it is not going that way. I mean the O looked better than last week but I am not sure if that is much of an improvement. All of Love's picks in this game were just terrible throws, not sure what he was throwing to.
    All I can find is that Quay hurt his knee.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    I can’t really believe that Quay is the rock of the defense, but he is. The run defense seemed stout early in the game, but became a sieve the moment Walker went out. Leaving Preston Smith to cover Adams, an elementary level kind of mismatch we’ve seen far too many times, should end all doubt to MLF that Barry needs to go. Good NFL defenses do not do that kind of shit.
    He is big and willing to take on a G. Now he needs to stay on the field.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    He is big and willing to take on a G. Now he needs to stay on the field.
    He's tall, super athletic, rangy, fast, has some aggression.
    He struggles to take on and shed blocks, and his instincts aren't great.

He's a young player who should get better, I'm just not sure how much better. He's been pretty healthy and it sounds like he could be back for DEN. If they IR him then we'll know it's worse.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    He's tall, super athletic, rangy, fast, has some aggression.
    He struggles to take on and shed blocks, and his instincts aren't great.

He's a young player who should get better, I'm just not sure how much better. He's been pretty healthy and it sounds like he could be back for DEN. If they IR him then we'll know it's worse.
    I disagree. He takes on and sheds blocks really well. He isn't Brian Noble, but in todays game he is as good as most. I think we have a player here. My comment about staying on the field is regarding silly ejections, injuries and just generally finding ways to be off the field so far in a very young career. I have really high expectations (similar to Gary, I hated the pick, but I have to bow to Gutes on this one).
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.