Thread: Official 2024 NFL Draft Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    wyatt?

yeah, we have no need to draft a fatty for defense this year

i also think we're gonna be trading up this year. we have too many picks. maybe package the 2 second rounders to get another pick in the first

or trade one of the seconds for a first next year, if someone falls that someone else really wants.

kinda looks like this year doesn't offer a whole lot of quality players at positions we need. bad year to have so many picks
    I disagree. This draft is so fat at OL that we could easily find value with all 3 of our top picks at OL alone. And lets be honest. We could replace 2 starters on the OL and improve them quite easily. We also could use some interior depth.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I disagree. This draft is so fat at OL that we could easily find value with all 3 of our top picks at OL alone. And lets be honest. We could replace 2 starters on the OL and improve them quite easily. We also could use some interior depth.
    i thought about that, but we are so damn good at finding O-line in the mid to later rounds

imo, and its based on nothing, we have a better chance at finding a starter for the O-line in the mid rounds then we do any other position

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i thought about that, but we are so damn good at finding O-line in the mid to later rounds

imo, and its based on nothing, we have a better chance at finding a starter for the O-line in the mid rounds then we do any other position
    Not nothing, you are basing it on Gutes past several drafts. Its valid, but when you get a chance to turn your OL into the best in the NFL with 2 good picks and it also happens to be where the value is, you shouldn't pass on it because you might find some quality in round 5.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.