Thread: Official 2024 NFL Draft Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    BPA, outside that....OT, S, RB, IOL.
    Maybe slot corner, ILB (depends on DeVondre's health&contract), run stuffing DL

I think they will take a very long look at OT, even though they have like 6 on the roster.

Way too early to worry about draft positioning, but I don't think they are going to have a shot at Maye or Caleb.
    Maybe Michael Penix, although his age/injury history is scary.
    Isn't his name the scariest thing about him? What if they draft him and you're in the stands, looking down at the two Green Bay quarterbacks standing next to one another, and then you see the back of the jerseys: Penix Love. or Love Penix.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Isn't his name the scariest thing about him? What if they draft him and you're in the stands, looking down at the two Green Bay quarterbacks standing next to one another, and then you see the back of the jerseys: Penix Love. or Love Penix.
    You need to calm down
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    The lineup of Romeo, Love, Penix would be fucking awesome. I'd buy all 3 jerseys just to hang them on my wall in that order. Can we trade for Hendon Hooker?
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.