What is nice about this upcoming year for the Packers is that they have quite a bit of depth at the WR position, so unless they fall in love with a mid round pick I can't see them needing to draft a high end player at that position. What I will say is that Gutes will take a receiver in the first 3 picks. The Packers also seem set at TE, which is nice, I could see them taking a a hybrid TE/FB in the mid to late rounds though.

The Packers do need to refortify on the offensive line. Tom could be a fixture at right tackle, and Jenkins is great if he stops getting hurt. Bakhatiari is in a bad position and I can't really fault him as he has done everything he could to get back on the field. Even in this day in age knee injuries can be career enders especially for big men. The Packers are screwed with the cap, so the should just hope this last procedure fixes his knee enough that he can play again. Rasheed Walker wasn't terrible last year and really improved as the year went on, but I don't know if he is a franchise left tackle in this league. I think Josh Myers is overrated and I haven't been really impressed with him sense the Packers drafted him. He gets the job done, mostly. Myers is replaceable. The Packers could easily draft two linemen early, a tackle and an interior lineman and I don't know who would have a problem with that.

Packers need to say thanks to AJ Dillon and move on. He is big and strong but doesn't have the balance and the thunder to move the pile on short yardage. When he is the featured back, he is more valuable than when he is sharing carries, but Aaron Jones is just so much better than him that you wouldn't feature Dillon over Jones. The Packers can go ahead and find a couple of late picks in the draft.

The Packers also don't need to take a corner high. A lot of guys got some prime playing time last year and did some really good things. I get that a new scheme is coming in, and that scheme will probably be more aggressive, blah, blah, blah...., very few defensive schemes in the NFL are different. I think the Packers can live with what they have at corner and supplement in the mid rounds. Obviously it's always going to be a coveted position in the NFL.

Packers need to do a better job protecting the middle of the field in the run game and especially in the pass game. The Safety room has to improve and so does the linebacker room. Walker isn't a great coverage linebacker and I am over Campbell, he needs to be replaced. Walker could be a great addition as a pass rusher and could stay on the field all three downs because of it. He is athletic enough to cover backs and TEs in man coverage but his zone awareness is sub par. Draft a LB early on day 2. Draft Safeties like you don't have any.

Edge, Not sure where the Packer have room to fit a high end player at the edge position. I recognize Preston Smith has some salary cap implications, and he is getting up there in age, but he is probably still the best guy in the room. Gary is the most dynamic for sure, and Van Ness is a first rounder that showed his potential as a rookie. Karl Brooks has showed out as a rookie, and Enagbare is a solid rotation guy. Its almost the same situation for the defensive tackles. Clark is an All Pro type player, Wyatt is a dude, Slayton and Slaton are solid, and Wooden has also shown potential as a rotational type guy as a late round rookie. The Packers would just be adding depth and or future potential if they drafted at either one of these spots.