Thread: Official 2024 NFL Draft Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Fox View Post
    Kool Aid McKinstry #1 Pick
    Very possible. I've felt for a while that the top player on the Packers board at 25 will either be a CB or an OT. Cooper DeJean, Nate Wiggins and Kool Aid are all possibilities.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Very possible. I've felt for a while that the top player on the Packers board at 25 will either be a CB or an OT. Cooper DeJean, Nate Wiggins and Kool Aid are all possibilities.
    Agree.
    I've heard so many different things about Kool-Aid that IDK what to think. (He's supposedly a lazy player.) As coach who wants to teach and develop players Hafley is going to want a CB he can mold into 'his guy'.

I like Wiggins but that weight at the combine is scary (173?) and likely disqualifies him. GB wants their CB's around 190.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    Agree.
    I've heard so many different things about Kool-Aid that IDK what to think. (He's supposedly a lazy player.) As coach who wants to teach and develop players Hafley is going to want a CB he can mold into 'his guy'.

I like Wiggins but that weight at the combine is scary (173?) and likely disqualifies him. GB wants their CB's around 190.
    I think we can safely blame Kool-Aid's parents for his laziness. How can anyone named "Kool-Aid" possibly be expected to work hard?

I know this is not logical but I will be somewhat comforted if the Packers' first-round pick is NOT at a position of need. That kind of pick leads me to think the team really is going BPA and not by need. The whole schtick about "Yeah, he was the best player on our board . . . and he just so happens to fill our biggest need" is not necessarily untrue, but it can smell fishy.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I think we can safely blame Kool-Aid's parents for his laziness. How can anyone named "Kool-Aid" possibly be expected to work hard?

I know this is not logical but I will be somewhat comforted if the Packers' first-round pick is NOT at a position of need. That kind of pick leads me to think the team really is going BPA and not by need. The whole schtick about "Yeah, he was the best player on our board . . . and he just so happens to fill our biggest need" is not necessarily untrue, but it can smell fishy.
    I think they pick for need with the 1st 3 picks, just a hunch but I am starting to think it goes like this. 1st round trade down to late 1st or early 2nd, then OL/LB/Safety my guess is Graham Barton/Edgerrin Cooper/Jaden Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by jklowan View Post
    I think they pick for need with the 1st 3 picks, just a hunch but I am starting to think it goes like this. 1st round trade down to late 1st or early 2nd, then OL/LB/Safety my guess is Graham Barton/Edgerrin Cooper/Jaden Hicks
    Great minds think alike...
    https://lombardiave.com/posts/packer...AQheTSg5EBlyOe

Quote Originally Posted by jklowan View Post
    Not sure a trade down and still getting Barton is in the cards, but hard to say. AGAIN, there are so many good OL that I have to believe a really quality (think Bulaga) player slips to our pick. Not sure I will want to trade back at that point....sort of like I didn't want to trade back when TJ Watt slid to us.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.