113 Javon Foster OT | Missouri
126 Zak Zinter IOL | Michigan
131 Beaux Limmer IOL | Arkansas
169 Edefuan Ulofoshio LB | Washington
202 Khristian Boyd DL | Northern Iowa
219 Josh Proctor S | Ohio State
245 Tyrone Tracy Jr. RB | Purdue
255 Willie Drew CB | Virginia State

Nubin is the best safety in the class although he recently had the Bahktiari meniscus surgery done so eek. Getting him early R2 still seemed like a good get, adding the best LB in Cooper, plus Bullard (who might turn out better than Nubin) is good haul.
Trey Benson is a 6-1 RB with good production, not too much mileage and runs a 4.39 40.
I haven't even watched Adisa Issac but I've heard he's an athletic marvel and they need another EDGE with Enagbare on the PUP and Preston aging.
Cedric Grey and Ulofoshio are some of the better LB prospects in a weak class who will push McDuffie and Eric Wilson (assuming they resign him) for playing time. Rookie LBs usually stink and many take 3 years to figure it out, but they need bodies.
Between the LBs are some developmental OL guys - Foster can play swing tackle, they brought Zinter in for a top 30 visit, and Limmer isn't my favorite but he can play C and has some traits that might work out. He'd at least push Myers for competition. All have at least some multiple position versatility.

the last 4 picks are dart throws -
Boyd is a decent athlete with good PFF scores, last year they struck gold with a PFF darling in Karl Brooks.
Proctor had some exposure to Hafley when both were at OSU,
Tracy Jr. isn't my cup of tea but PFF loves him and he is a converted WR with good speed so he could be a change of pace back or just PS depth.
Hadn't taken a corner and the Drew kid has good size and speed so why not.

There ya have it. I HIGHLY doubt this happens - this is a lot of trading and picks for one thing. When the mock sims start throwing trade offers at me and there are a few players who I like I turn into Ted and trade down.
I don't think there are a lot of high end prospects at most positions, but I do think there is good depth and I'm thinking of the whole "competition" thing that was a big mantra last season. I think it will remain that way this year with a young team that can't get full of itself and rest on last year's laurels.