Drafting O Line early, first round especially, is never a good idea. College quality simply doesn't often translate to NFL for some reason.

Drafting a first round or near QB also would be stupid - many times QBs also don't pan out just because they were great in college, and because taking a QB early would be basically giving up on Love, which doesn't make sense as of this point based on the way he has played, and as was said, Clifford is a very adequate back up.

It would be nice to have a star quality D Lineman, but they better be damn careful, as there seem to be a helluva lot more busts and mediocre ones than stars among first round D Line picks.

We're about full up in quality OLBs and Corners and WRs and TEs.

I've always hated the idea of a first round RB, but this might be the year considering need and what's available in the draft.

ILB is another position I've never like drafting early, but Campbell seems washed up and Quay would be a lot better with a matched pair or somebody even better than him.

Safety too is something we need, but it's a crap shoot taking one early, as college quality doesn't often translate.

That about covers every position. I guess I'd go with one of those last three, RB, ILB, or S, but they better be damn careful not to guess wrong and waste the pick.