Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
I told a friend I'd like to see Guter draft like it's Noah's Ark - two of everything. Two safeties, two corners, two inside linebackers, two offensive linemen, two running backs.
When Gute has tried to address a position, he's done this in the past. I kind of like it - it improves your odds of hitting on at least one of them at that spot. If you're going to do that, it helps if you have more than 10 picks like they do this year.
I do want them to continue to pick BPA, but if they can trade down a few spots, pick up another lower (or 2025) pick and get the player they wanted that's a win.

Don't overlook the time before the draft; Bahktiari will be due a roster bonus, and they'll have some contracts to redo. Free agency will be in full swing and that will shape the board.

I think they cut DeVondre, redo Jones' contract, extend Kenny, sign a cheap vet at S, and then draft 2-3 DBs, 2-3 OL, 1-2 LB, and 2 RB.

Do they draft a TE or a WR? Unless the TE is better than Sims or the WR is better than Melton or Heath, I doubt it. I think they'll bring in a UDFA though.
Curious to know who they bring in to play the FB role. Deguara was meh at it and Pearson looked lost. Maybe Pearson figures it out but I'd expect them to bring someone in.