I wouldn't be sad if GB took MH2 in the draft, I don't think it will happen -- they haven't taken a R1 WR in ages and they likely won't be drafting that high. There's a lot of football left to play this season for the youngsters to learn and improve. Personally I think Reed and Wicks (with time) could be very good, and we haven't seen DuBose.

I think having a QB that is more accurate in more areas of the field would be a huge benefit to this team. Accuracy was a question in CFB and that continues in the pros. My guess it will improve a bit, but will always be an issue and they'll look to move on eventually.
It would not shock me if they took a QB with one of their R2 picks, a la Brian Brohm. Maybe JJ McCarthy, Cameron Ward... someone like that if they are around when they pick. Sean Clifford is a nice backup, but you need better as a starter.

If this team truly is going to be a Shanahan-type of offense, they need to get their running game going, so I think they'll focus there -- OL and RB... and they have basically nothing except Anthony Johnson Jr. at S long-term so they will draft and sign via FA there.
Shanahan offenses have players with after-catch/after-contact ability, I think that will matter as well.