Thread: Official 2024 NFL Draft Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SudsMcBucky View Post
    The only way they're getting DeJean is if they DID trade up. He ain't lasting til 25.
    Every year I see this said about 50 different players, yet in the history of the draft there has never been 50 players go in the top 25.

Joking aside, my opinion is also that he won't be there at 25, but its my opinion. Wyatt and Kenny Clark being available late in the first stunned me, as did TJ Watt. Guys slip, it happens all the time. I respect your opinion, just don't go full skinbasket and state your opinion as fact.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Every year I see this said about 50 different players, yet in the history of the draft there has never been 50 players go in the top 25.

Joking aside, my opinion is also that he won't be there at 25, but its my opinion. Wyatt and Kenny Clark being available late in the first stunned me, as did TJ Watt. Guys slip, it happens all the time. I respect your opinion, just don't go full skinbasket and state your opinion as fact.
    dejean seems to be a second rounder until someone started talking about him being a good fit in green bay, now he's shot up boards and won't be there when we pick in the first

in about half the drafts people say there is no way the guys we want will be there when we pick. then they end up being there, and we pass on them, and everyone on here starts running for the ledge

the team will draft who they want, when they want. just like every other year, there is nothing we can do about it