Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Packers have picks 7, 39 and 49.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Im honestly hoping we stink it up at this point. I want top 2, 3 at the lowest. There are some QBs this year.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Im honestly hoping we stink it up at this point. I want top 2, 3 at the lowest. There are some QBs this year.
    Also the Bears and Cards have "their guy" under large contracts so they may be willing to drop back a couple spots. I'd like to pick top 6. 7 is the outer limit to be able to swing up to 1. And thats if we deem it necessary to move on from Love. If we aren't sure yet, maybe draft Alt at 7-9 and trade our 2nd and 3rd for capital next year in the expectation of needing to move up for a QB.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Also the Bears and Cards have "their guy" under large contracts so they may be willing to drop back a couple spots. I'd like to pick top 6. 7 is the outer limit to be able to swing up to 1. And thats if we deem it necessary to move on from Love. If we aren't sure yet, maybe draft Alt at 7-9 and trade our 2nd and 3rd for capital next year in the expectation of needing to move up for a QB.
    I think the Bears and Cards could move on from Fields and Murray without blinking.
    Caleb Williams and Drake Maye are highly coveted prospects. They will both go Top 3.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    I think the Bears and Cards could move on from Fields and Murray without blinking.
    Caleb Williams and Drake Maye are highly coveted prospects. They will both go Top 3.
    Right. No one is passing up a rare top qb prospect for Fields or Murray.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post

KUDOS for saying it

Embrace the Tank for the greater good
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I'm still pissed a little that Rodgers got hurt, and definitely pissed that the Jest and their shitty QB beat the Iggles. That's how a defense wins games.

I also don't know why nobody's nicknamed Chicago's QB "Strawberry" Fields. Cuz then they'd keep him forever!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack