Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
I like Watson as a late Day3/UDFA type. He has good speed on film and his vision isn't bad. Older prospect and not very big but worth a flier on. I think they will look for a different body type with Jacobs, Dillon, and Wilson on the roster at RB already and he fits that.

As for Barton, he might be gone by 21 but a lot of teams might see that as rich for an interior OL. Not many get taken before late R1. He doesn't have the length teams look for to play T, so you're going to let him drop a little bit before taking him in favor of a "premium" position.
Same thing with JPJ. I don't see either Barton or Powers-Johnson going before 20 because of position.

The counter argument of course is to look at what JRJ and Robert Hunt got in FA and think the IOL FA market is exploding even for non-elite players.

Don't know that JPJ or Barton is going to pan out, but I think if you are certain you are getting an All-Pro level player at IOL you take them where you can get them.
I would grab an OT in round 1 if one is available. I would look at Beaux Limmer from Arkansas later in the draft for C competition.