Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
I miss Butte, not gonna lie.

Love time again. Let’s see how it plays out.
Oh yah. When 12 stepped out on the field, he brought some swagger. Not just 12 either.#4 was THE gunslinger. For dang near 30 years, if a Packer Defense got punched in the mouth, one of those two was walking out on the field, with some payback on their mind, and they could do it. Dudes were feared. Packers were feared. “Only” two Lombardis in that span? Doesn’t matter. With either of those guys on the field, Packers could legit say they had a fighters chance to beat anyone, in any game, up to and including a championship game. Now? I guess someone decided the matrix needed a reboot. It’s interesting to see how the changes at QB are affecting the team. But it is faaaaaaar more interesting to see how the changes are affecting the fan base. No shit. 25 years from now, PHD students at Wisconsin might be doing their thesis on what I am terming “LackofHOFer-itis.” The papers will focus on the overall mental health changes among WI males AFTER the start of the 2023-24 season. Sort of a “before & after” deal. It’s possible