Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: The Official Packers Vs Asses of Denver GameDay Thread

adding insult to injury - Packers injury report is going to be even longer this week. Wyatt, Savage, Musgrave and Watson all got injured and I'm probably missing someone. 2023 is a bad year for the Packers.

Penix is intriguing. Big arm, very accurate, makes all the throws. Smart, competitive, great leader. Lacks mobility. I’m cool with a throwback QB.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    lots of young black guys are going for that look these days, i think of bob everytime i see one
    Love has that skinny face too. Glad I’m not the only one seeing it. It’s an unmistakable resemblance.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    I miss Butte, not gonna lie.

Love time again. Let’s see how it plays out.
    Oh yah. When 12 stepped out on the field, he brought some swagger. Not just 12 either.#4 was THE gunslinger. For dang near 30 years, if a Packer Defense got punched in the mouth, one of those two was walking out on the field, with some payback on their mind, and they could do it. Dudes were feared. Packers were feared. “Only” two Lombardis in that span? Doesn’t matter. With either of those guys on the field, Packers could legit say they had a fighters chance to beat anyone, in any game, up to and including a championship game. Now? I guess someone decided the matrix needed a reboot. It’s interesting to see how the changes at QB are affecting the team. But it is faaaaaaar more interesting to see how the changes are affecting the fan base. No shit. 25 years from now, PHD students at Wisconsin might be doing their thesis on what I am terming “LackofHOFer-itis.” The papers will focus on the overall mental health changes among WI males AFTER the start of the 2023-24 season. Sort of a “before & after” deal. It’s possible

Christian Watson needs to become a dude.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Love has that skinny face too. Glad I’m not the only one seeing it. It’s an unmistakable resemblance.
    Thanks asshole!! I couldn’t pin what it reminded me of but dammit it you nailed it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Da Bears
    Da Broncos
    Da Panthers

3 worst teams in the NFL

I think we win handily

I will repent from my prediction

We WILL beat the Vikings next week at home though
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    If love and co wcan’t execute against the worst nfl defense we might have to keep an eye open for future QBs. Like 60%, 250 yards and 1 or less turnovers
    Interesting thought… you mean the player is responsible for his own play? It’s not the coaches or trainers or somehow the GM? But the player… mind blowing that would think that and not be labeled a troll by your fellow message board members. I guess timing is everything.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    so, for the record

it was sidearmed and behind doubs, who got both hands on it and changed the balls direction so that it lands right in the hands of reed who was running the opposite way of doubs
    You don’t say?!?!?!?

Are you implying the half white QB does not deserve his stats due to his long and illustrious history of familial slave owning?

BTw, I take no pleasure in being smarter than most of you. For I am a humble man. That’s what’s so unfortunate about how so many of you, one or two IN PARTICULAR, were entirely and completely embarrassingly wrong and butt hurt and bitchy and boomer about it. Butt JLO blows goats. He is not a goat.

Bwaa wa wa wa. I would take half a Kirk cousins for JLo in trade. Or half a pound of catfish jerky.

In all seriousness, I would have better jabs if I had actually watched the game, but it turns out I didn’t need to. Sick burn!

Where’s that guy that was always arguing with me calling me a troll for saying Love is a bag of feces? Why doesn’t he have anything to say?

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    You don’t say?!?!?!?

Are you implying the half white QB does not deserve his stats due to his long and illustrious history of familial slave owning?
    OMG....you are LITERALLY sounding like APB now. You need to go get a job flipping burgers dude and complete the metamorphoses....metamorphism....metasomething anyway.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.