Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Studs and Packers Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Oh, fuck you. The kicker didn’t lose this game, the lack of a decisive QB did. That’s grade school shit blaming a kicker for a team’s deficiencies. This was a shit fucking team we played and they beat us, which means we are a worse team than they are. Stop making scapegoats and accept the fact we have an affirmative action QB that was given literally everything he needed to be, at least, a functional starter, and he has failed. He is a week willed milk week blowing in the wind. Let the Clifford era begin you Satan loving whores!!!
    Yes, my one post about the kicker is grade school. Your 17 a day on one thing is the height of intellect. I used to enjoy your color when you weren't being a whiny bitch crying about the same thing 24/7. Now you are just like a long list of losers from the past. Most recently GBbrandon. I dub you GBskin. Or Clown Shoes revisited if you like that better.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Yes, my one post about the kicker is grade school. Your 17 a day on one thing is the height of intellect. I used to enjoy your color when you weren't being a whiny bitch crying about the same thing 24/7. Now you are just like a long list of losers from the past. Most recently GBbrandon. I dub you GBskin. Or Clown Shoes revisited if you like that better.
    Wow. You wound me so. Sounds like someone’s a little butthurt by being wrong so much. I accept your apology. And stop calling me colored you racist. People get very upset about that around here.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Wow. You wound me so. Sounds like someone’s a little butthurt by being wrong so much. I accept your apology. And stop calling me colored you racist. People get very upset about that around here.
    This is better. I'm not apologizing though as you were becoming GBbrandon all over again. And what was I wrong about? I hated the Love pick and never predicted greatness for him. But hey, you be you. A genius in your own mind. Don't you have a diaper to change or something?

So how about ol' Sean Clifford, eh?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

This is better. I'm not apologizing though as you were becoming GBbrandon all over again. And what was I wrong about? I hated the Love pick and never predicted greatness for him. But hey, you be you. A genius in your own mind. Don't you have a diaper to change or something?
    No insult here, bobble, I get a kick out of your confidence.

But skin, when bobble is calling you a condescending prick, you really do need to calm down. It’s not a good look.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

And I'm starting to agree with Tank calling Clark Cletius.
    It does give me pause a little bit. If he is so good, then why is the D always a sieve against the run?

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    No insult here, bobble, I get a kick out of your confidence.

But skin, when bobble is calling you a condescending prick, you really do need to calm down. It’s not a good look.
    Name a time when I’ve cared what anyone here thinks. Except Madtown because I might need a farmhand next year and the Mexicans here get $10 an hour. I need one I can pay in weed because these sticker bushes are getting out of hand. Oh, and Partial, because he was acting really creepy for a couple years and I thought I might have to shoot him when I caught him stealing my used underwear from the hamper in the middle of the night to wear as a hat.

I will admit that bogglehead might be right about me conflating someone else’s arguments with his, but just about everyone left here is so paradoxically flaccidly flaming gay anymore it’s hard to tell the difference which limp dick is trying to slap your ankles at any given time. Alas, it is a burden I will bear in the name of unabashed truth. That doesn’t make him any less of an ignorant dick though to be clear.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Name a time when I’ve cared what anyone here thinks. Except Madtown because I might need a farmhand next year and the Mexicans here get $10 an hour. I need one I can pay in weed because these sticker bushes are getting out of hand. Oh, and Partial, because he was acting really creepy for a couple years and I thought I might have to shoot him when I caught him stealing my used underwear from the hamper in the middle of the night to wear as a hat.

I will admit that bogglehead might be right about me conflating someone else’s arguments with his, but just about everyone left here is so paradoxically flaccidly flaming gay anymore it’s hard to tell the difference which limp dick is trying to slap your ankles at any given time. Alas, it is a burden I will bear in the name of unabashed truth. That doesn’t make him any less of an ignorant dick though to be clear.
    I don't mind you calling me a dick. You could even say stupid and it wouldn't bother me....but ignorant? I back every play I make with facts (unless its clearly an opinion piece and then I provide my reality). And I liked this post best of all lately. Mainly because bagging on Partial is my favorite pass time in FYI.