I've been wondering what a "good" loss looks like - and now I have an answer.

If Love can improve on his accuracy over the course of the season, and if Watson improves, those two pieces would be huge. Then maybe give Sean Rhyan a shot at right guard, and if he shows he can be an NFL starter, you've got some important answers going into the draft regarding what you do and may not need.

I know I've read the Packers seem to think center is Tom's best position. I wonder if there's any consideration of letting Myers depart (is he in the last year of his rookie deal? Or coming up on it?) in some manner - a trade for a seventh round choice or something? Then draft two or three offensive tackles. But that may be dumb if Myers is actually playing well, as the coaches keep claiming.

I wonder now too what the offseason holds for guys like Preston Smith and Devondre Campbell, and even maybe Jaire. Though it would seem crazy to trade him - I think his contract is very doable for the team, and yes, he's been hurt, but when he plays he's pretty damn good. Contrast that with Eric Stokes, who started well, then did not play well at the beginning of his second season, and then got hurt and hurt. Not sure what there is to build on there - his play was already nosediving before he was injured. Plus, you're going to need to draft about thirteen safeties anyway, so why add to the DB need in the draft?