Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious Question: Love vs Clifford

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I don’t need no outs. And honestly I didn’t believe making that bet would be a problem. I do believe I meant “rest” to mean the rest of the already played season, not the rest of the unplayed season, but I can see how it reads. So, I will forgive the rest of his season, and the rest of the season he already put us through, but I ain’t going to stop calling out how fucked up he plays. Your link made all the puzzle pieces come together homie.
    Uncalled for Skin........You can spout shit all you want, but this is a borderline slanderous post made on a public forum.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don’t need no outs. And honestly I didn’t believe making that bet would be a problem. I do believe I meant “rest” to mean the rest of the already played season, not the rest of the unplayed season, but I can see how it reads. So, I will forgive the rest of his season, and the rest of the season he already put us through, but I ain’t going to stop calling out how fucked up he plays. Your link made all the puzzle pieces come together homie.

* EDITED DUE TO SLANDEROUS COMMENT
    It isn't borderline, it is flat out slanderous. That you wrote that isn't shocking or jarring or cute. It is extremely sad that you would go there towards a fellow human being who hasnt done shit to you other than not play football to your liking. PackerRats might stoop low but it is above that level and never OK with something made up.

At the end of the day you didnt stick to your word and that says alot more than any comments you make. Don't do this again.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    It isn't borderline, it is flat out slanderous. That you wrote that isn't shocking or jarring or cute. It is extremely sad that you would go there towards a fellow human being who hasnt done shit to you other than not play football to your liking. PackerRats might stoop low but it is above that level and never OK with something made up.

At the end of the day you didnt stick to your word and that says alot more than any comments you make. Don't do this again.
    Well, I don’t actually have any idea what you’re talking about since you took it out of my post I guess and I don’t have anything in my inbox telling me what “slanderous” material I posted. Seriously. Like seriously seriously I have no idea what you guys are talking about. So, if I may ask a favor madtown, please let me know privately. Because the post I see “edited” is the post I posted as far as I know.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Ah, I remember now. There was something about that link above. Good lord. Great. I get it. LOL. What a clusterfuck. I suppose if I say anything else it will be construed as political or socially unacceptable by today’s standards. From the river to the sea! Is that my free pass? How far we’ve fallen.

How far afield we have wandered.

Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
    How far afield we have wandered.
    Yes. No one knows how to read a book anymore, much less understand the literary concepts within. Progress!

A lot to forgive already. I may need to make a new drink named “To Forgive is Love.”

Maybe just Forgiving Love. That’s much more concise and shouldn’t offend anyone.

Guess I need to make it a triple.

True to my word, I forgive Jordan for spending three years of on the job training under a HOF QB just to be totally outplayed by a guy named Tommy DeVito. What’s the excuse tonight fellas? Because according to you all, I was totally wrong, so Love obviously wasn’t the problem. He was super accurate, decisive, and athletic running the ball, so I don’t understand went went wrong.

True to my word, I forgive Jordan for spending three years of on the job training under a HOF QB just to be totally outplayed by a guy named Tommy DeVito. What’s the excuse tonight fellas? Because according to you all, I was totally wrong, so Love obviously wasn’t the problem. He was super accurate, decisive, and athletic running the ball, so I don’t understand went went wrong.
    Dude, relax,
    I understand wanting to rub the nose in it, but
    well
    Whatever

This is one fragile, fragile man, omg.

You are still totally wrong. Love had an off game. By your logic the chefs should move on from Mahomes because Love totally outplayed him last week. But then, logic hasn't been your strong point of late. Flame throwing and crying yes....logic, not so much.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    This is one fragile, fragile man, omg.
    Yea, maybe I should lay off him. I'd feel bad if he got self destructive because his ego gets bruised. He is displaying the kind of behavior that is incredibly dangerous to ones self.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

I got other shit to do than pander to you all waiting with cum stained breath to say that Love had one good game, which still had its share of bad decisions and inaccurate throws. Some of us provide for our families before we log on to talk about a half black QB having his second good game in a row, and it is deer season here and we’ve been travelling so you can stop with all your pearl clutching.
    With this weeks response time, I’m sorry to hear you no longer have a family to provide for.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

So attempts at personal insults is all you lot has. Nothing has changed. And bobble, it’s funny you call this an “off” game for Love when it is perfectly reflective of a majority of his games this year. But carry on carrying that water. I’m sure it’s worth the weight.

Ha ha ha! The Kentucky kept man is fine. Driving the kids to soccer practice and trolling Packer faithful for fun on occasion.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Come down to earth and enjoy being a stupid human. It’s more fun than having to try to be superior to make yourself feel better. Trust me.
    Take your own advice much? Maybe stop being a little bitch and own up to being a homer retard that cares more about caressing Love’s balls than the future of this team. Trust me, you’ll feel better. But I forgive you as I forgive him, for forgiveness is what you all demanded. Because you’re smart like that.

I will note there has been not been one reply that addresses the poor QB play, just childish insults and groupthink mobbery. No wonder no one intelligent posts here anymore.

I like cake.