Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Serious Question: Love vs Clifford

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Please do not feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    Please do not feed the trolls.
    Very cleverly and insightful. Your mother must be proud of you.

So… another week of weak ass short throws and inaccurate “long” throws, with receivers taking hits twisting jumping turning and generally just trying to figure out where the fuck Love is throwing the ball. Another week of forgetting what it looks like for a QB to hit a receiver in stride or to not lead him into a hit. What were there? Like three balls that hit on target again? Fucking pathetic.

But defense!!! I see all the fragile hard ass keyboard warriors are silent again. Slow. Clap.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Very cleverly and insightful. Your mother must be proud of you.

So… another week of weak ass short throws and inaccurate “long” throws, with receivers taking hits twisting jumping turning and generally just trying to figure out where the fuck Love is throwing the ball. Another week of forgetting what it looks like for a QB to hit a receiver in stride or to not lead him into a hit. What were there? Like three balls that hit on target again? Fucking pathetic.

But defense!!! I see all the fragile hard ass keyboard warriors are silent again. Slow. Clap.
    I think we've all been approaching this the wrong way. What if, instead of "Does Love Suck and Is Clifford Better?" it's actually "Love is Looking Like He Is Going to Be Good and Oh My Gosh So Is Clifford!"

TWO Top-Notch NFL QB's, both young, both on the same roster!

Yeah baby, yeah!!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Blog Entries
    I know it's troll feeding, but department...

There's a cool hurdle Love may cross this year. he needs 413 yards and 3 TD's to have a 4000 yd 30 TD season.

The Chicago Bears have never have a QB pass either milestone in their History.

Should be interesting for the rest of the season.

Well said, Fritz. My thoughts also. I HOPE you weren't being sarcastic. I hate sarcasm.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

I'll give you credit Skin, you are now in Tex territory where you stake out a position, are proven wrong about 10 times, double and triple down, and never give an inch that you may be wrong. I have shame, so I could never do that, but you....you just keep soldiering on not caring how pathetic you are becoming. Bully for you.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I'll give you credit Skin, you are now in Tex territory where you stake out a position, are proven wrong about 10 times, double and triple down, and never give an inch that you may be wrong. I have shame, so I could never do that, but you....you just keep soldiering on not caring how pathetic you are becoming. Bully for you.
    Says the guy who only shows up when Love plays “well.” Granted he played a lot better this week, but if the three wide open scoring throws he missed badly against a shit team doesn’t raise any flags for you, then good for you. Against a better team, that matters. Like it has all season.

Clifford’s box score says it all.

Says the guy who only shows up when Love plays “well.” Granted he played a lot better this week, but if the three wide open scoring throws he missed badly against a shit team doesn’t raise any flags for you, then good for you. Against a better team, that matters. Like it has all season.

Clifford’s box score says it all.
    LOL. I am here in every thread constantly. I guess you are correct though. I only show up when Love is playing well....like nearly all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    LOL. I am here in every thread constantly.
    That’s pretty fucking sad dood. No offense, but wow.

Anyway, today represented what I expected out of our favorite half breed from the get go. Demonstrating that he understands the offense while still making stupid mistakes occasionally. By this point of the season, I would prefer he wasn’t making stupid mistakes, but if his face is an indication of his intellect, that’s asking too much.

This was the first game he played to expectations if you aren't a total homer moron. Although his on target throws weren’t as sharp as last week. His off target throws weren’t as bad, so that is acceptable.

That’s pretty fucking sad dood. No offense, but wow.

Anyway, today represented what I expected out of our favorite half breed from the get go. Demonstrating that he understands the offense while still making stupid mistakes occasionally. By this point of the season, I would prefer he wasn’t making stupid mistakes, but if his face is an indication of his intellect, that’s asking too much.

This was the first game he played to expectations if you aren't a total homer moron. Although his on target throws weren’t as sharp as last week. His off target throws weren’t as bad, so that is acceptable.
    I am glad to see you stepping in here to take some medicine. Sad? No, I enjoy the conversation mostly. Enjoy the playoffs skin. Hopefully there is a GM out there that agrees with you that Clifford is the superior QB so we can dish him for a couple firsts.

If you're not careful, you may drive me into the Skin camp hahahaha. I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm with Fritz, trying to steer the thread back to the original topic. What was it, 7 or 8 pages without Clifford even mentioned?
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Okay, Skin, I have to think you're messing with us with that last line.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Okay, Skin, I have to think you're messing with us with that last line.
    Hey, my guy finally got a chance and killed it.

When/why did the Big Red Nittany get 3 snaps in the Vikings game?

He's got a 100% completion rate and 37.0 ypa average in the regular season.
    I believe in God, family, Baylor University, and the Green Bay Packers.

MLF put a bunch of bench players out for the last possession (8 snaps). Clifford was the human victory cigar/QB.

Gee, if only Clifford was in, the Packers would be going to the the playoffs.

Oh, wait........

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Gee, if only Clifford was in, the Packers would be going to the the playoffs.

Oh, wait........
    You’re kinda a “small picture” guy aren’t you? That’s okay. We need those kind too. Also, welcome back to the conversation. Your insight was deeply missed.

You’re kinda a “small picture” guy aren’t you? That’s okay. We need those kind too. Also, welcome back to the conversation. Your insight was deeply missed.
    LOL.

Get fucked you small, racist piece of shit.

LOL.

Well that’s constructive and insightful. Well done.

LOL.

Also, you should make all your insults known in the forum instead of pinning them to reputation comments unless people might think you’re a spineless coward. Just FYI.