Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Serious Question: Love vs Clifford

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Also, you should make all your insults known in the forum instead of pinning them to reputation comments unless people might think you’re a spineless coward. Just FYI.
    Uhhhh, I did that you racist piece of shit.

Jordan Love finishes with 4,159 Pass Yards and 32 Pass TD

The ONLY QBs in NFL HISTORY to exceed these totals in their first season as a full time starter:

Patrick Mahomes
    Kurt Warner
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Jordan Love finishes with 4,159 Pass Yards and 32 Pass TD

The ONLY QBs in NFL HISTORY to exceed these totals in their first season as a full time starter:

Patrick Mahomes
    Kurt Warner

ROOKIE CARDS ?

Love and Wicks ??
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Wicks kind of has that Davante vibe. Davante is a borderline HOF player. It’s hard to imagine he’d be that good. But he’s in that mold of big, explosive athlete who gets open and catches the ball.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Wicks had a season that was very close - slightly better, actually - than Davante's rookie season
    Reed was the leading receiver
    Kraft really developed as a blocker over the season

Musgrave, Watson, Doubs also have talent.

Even Melton looks passable as a receiver, is he Donald Driver 2.0?

Don't even know what we have with Dubose.

It sure looks like Gute might have hit on a lot of picks.

As for Jordan Love, over the last 8 games or so he's been on fire. I think he might be good. What I really want to see is the 1st 4 games next season, to see how other teams try to defend him and this offense, and how he responds. If he does well against it, I'll need to reconsider what I think his ceiling is.
    He's better than Clifford. I don't think that's really a serious question anymore, nor has it been for almost two months.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    He's better than Clifford. I don't think that's really a serious question anymore, nor has it been for almost two months.
    What a brave time to make this literally bold stance. Unfortunately there is no way to know if the opposite is true. Although I’m pretty sure Anthony Dilwig could have won us a couple of those games we lost this season. But we’re in the playoffs!! So fuck yeah! Exploding beer cans with transgenders on them and all!! Tits and cheeseburgers and stuff!!
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    What a brave time to make this literally bold stance. Unfortunately there is no way to know if the opposite is true. Although I’m pretty sure Anthony Dilwig could have won us a couple of those games we lost this season. But we’re in the playoffs!! So fuck yeah! Exploding beer cans with transgenders on them and all!! Tits and cheeseburgers and stuff!!
    Whatever dude. I've been saying he's better than Clifford for months, and there are posts in this thread to prove it.

I'm serious guys....seriously. Please take me seriously.....
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

In Justin Fields' 38 career starts, he has four games with 2 Touchdowns and 0 Interceptions.

Love has six such games since Thanksgiving.

Against DAL Love finished with a rating of 157.2, just missing a chance to be the first quarterback with a perfect rating in his postseason debut.
    Clearly not good enough. Put Clifford in.