Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Serious Question: Love vs Clifford

When/why did the Big Red Nittany get 3 snaps in the Vikings game?

He's got a 100% completion rate and 37.0 ypa average in the regular season.
    I believe in God, family, Baylor University, and the Green Bay Packers.

MLF put a bunch of bench players out for the last possession (8 snaps). Clifford was the human victory cigar/QB.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Says the guy who only shows up when Love plays “well.” Granted he played a lot better this week, but if the three wide open scoring throws he missed badly against a shit team doesn’t raise any flags for you, then good for you. Against a better team, that matters. Like it has all season.

Clifford’s box score says it all.
    LOL. I am here in every thread constantly. I guess you are correct though. I only show up when Love is playing well....like nearly all the time.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Okay, Skin, I have to think you're messing with us with that last line.
    Hey, my guy finally got a chance and killed it.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Gee, if only Clifford was in, the Packers would be going to the the playoffs.

Oh, wait........

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    LOL. I am here in every thread constantly.
    That’s pretty fucking sad dood. No offense, but wow.

Anyway, today represented what I expected out of our favorite half breed from the get go. Demonstrating that he understands the offense while still making stupid mistakes occasionally. By this point of the season, I would prefer he wasn’t making stupid mistakes, but if his face is an indication of his intellect, that’s asking too much.

This was the first game he played to expectations if you aren't a total homer moron. Although his on target throws weren’t as sharp as last week. His off target throws weren’t as bad, so that is acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Gee, if only Clifford was in, the Packers would be going to the the playoffs.

Oh, wait........
    You’re kinda a “small picture” guy aren’t you? That’s okay. We need those kind too. Also, welcome back to the conversation. Your insight was deeply missed.

You’re kinda a “small picture” guy aren’t you? That’s okay. We need those kind too. Also, welcome back to the conversation. Your insight was deeply missed.
    LOL.

Get fucked you small, racist piece of shit.

Jordan Love finishes with 4,159 Pass Yards and 32 Pass TD

The ONLY QBs in NFL HISTORY to exceed these totals in their first season as a full time starter:

Patrick Mahomes
    Kurt Warner
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Jordan Love finishes with 4,159 Pass Yards and 32 Pass TD

The ONLY QBs in NFL HISTORY to exceed these totals in their first season as a full time starter:

Patrick Mahomes
    Kurt Warner

ROOKIE CARDS ?

Love and Wicks ??
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Wicks kind of has that Davante vibe. Davante is a borderline HOF player. It’s hard to imagine he’d be that good. But he’s in that mold of big, explosive athlete who gets open and catches the ball.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Wicks had a season that was very close - slightly better, actually - than Davante's rookie season
    Reed was the leading receiver
    Kraft really developed as a blocker over the season

Musgrave, Watson, Doubs also have talent.

Even Melton looks passable as a receiver, is he Donald Driver 2.0?

Don't even know what we have with Dubose.

It sure looks like Gute might have hit on a lot of picks.

As for Jordan Love, over the last 8 games or so he's been on fire. I think he might be good. What I really want to see is the 1st 4 games next season, to see how other teams try to defend him and this offense, and how he responds. If he does well against it, I'll need to reconsider what I think his ceiling is.
    He's better than Clifford. I don't think that's really a serious question anymore, nor has it been for almost two months.

That’s pretty fucking sad dood. No offense, but wow.

Anyway, today represented what I expected out of our favorite half breed from the get go. Demonstrating that he understands the offense while still making stupid mistakes occasionally. By this point of the season, I would prefer he wasn’t making stupid mistakes, but if his face is an indication of his intellect, that’s asking too much.

This was the first game he played to expectations if you aren't a total homer moron. Although his on target throws weren’t as sharp as last week. His off target throws weren’t as bad, so that is acceptable.
    I am glad to see you stepping in here to take some medicine. Sad? No, I enjoy the conversation mostly. Enjoy the playoffs skin. Hopefully there is a GM out there that agrees with you that Clifford is the superior QB so we can dish him for a couple firsts.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I am glad to see you stepping in here to take some medicine. Sad? No, I enjoy the conversation mostly. Enjoy the playoffs skin. Hopefully there is a GM out there that agrees with you that Clifford is the superior QB so we can dish him for a couple firsts.
    I don’t take medicine. It’s for the weak and infirm. And people who don’t know which gender they are. Point being, I made my opinion known at the start. You all jump in here on weeks when Love doesn’t look like a turd to talk shit, and those other weeks, you’re nowhere to be found. Very brave.

I, on the other hand, can realize when he has a good game. Unfortunately those weeks have been too far between considering the experience he has been granted. And as I have stated before, I hope we continue winning. I just hope your golden boy is actually progressing after 4 years, and not just having a good week. We’ll see where you all are at after next week when we play a real team I guess.

LOL.

Well that’s constructive and insightful. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    He's better than Clifford. I don't think that's really a serious question anymore, nor has it been for almost two months.
    What a brave time to make this literally bold stance. Unfortunately there is no way to know if the opposite is true. Although I’m pretty sure Anthony Dilwig could have won us a couple of those games we lost this season. But we’re in the playoffs!! So fuck yeah! Exploding beer cans with transgenders on them and all!! Tits and cheeseburgers and stuff!!

LOL.

Also, you should make all your insults known in the forum instead of pinning them to reputation comments unless people might think you’re a spineless coward. Just FYI.

What a brave time to make this literally bold stance. Unfortunately there is no way to know if the opposite is true. Although I’m pretty sure Anthony Dilwig could have won us a couple of those games we lost this season. But we’re in the playoffs!! So fuck yeah! Exploding beer cans with transgenders on them and all!! Tits and cheeseburgers and stuff!!
    Whatever dude. I've been saying he's better than Clifford for months, and there are posts in this thread to prove it.

I'm serious guys....seriously. Please take me seriously.....

Also, you should make all your insults known in the forum instead of pinning them to reputation comments unless people might think you’re a spineless coward. Just FYI.
    Uhhhh, I did that you racist piece of shit.