Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious Question: Love vs Clifford

It’s been a roller coaster.

They were prepared for the Bears game. And the Bears pass rush was non existent. The Bears also had no clue what an offense designed around Love would look like. Love played really good.

And then the next couple games he was still alright.

I was feeling optimistic at that point. I liked his chances….

And then defenses seemed to adjust and it slowly got worse as the Packers young offense didn’t seem to have answers. Mistakes were everywhere, not just with Love. But I started to doubt.

And now after some improvement, I’m liking his chances more.

He’s done enough to have some hope. But he’s done enough to have doubt too. I’m hoping for the best. He’s still got a shot!
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    Fuck this. We don't need a racist poster obviously looking for attention. Go troll somewhere else.
    I was thinking SB is complaining about Love NOT being 100% Black and equating that to lack of athleticism. Why he was saying Herbert was killing Pack with his runs, which that Fabio looking mofo was. Everything else was just kardashian-level attention whore mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I was thinking SB is complaining about Love NOT being 100% Black and equating that to lack of athleticism. Why he was saying Herbert was killing Pack with his runs, which that Fabio looking mofo was. Everything else was just kardashian-level attention whore mongering.
    He called Love more of a disappointment in his running ability because he's not a pure white person. That's not the same as saying super derogatory shit, but it's still bullshit. I suspect I'm not the only one thinking he's bringing up race in a way to preserve some of half-assed explanation, and yet he is intentionally doing it to get a reaction. It's not adding anything to the discussion and it's just going to continue one way or another.

Not my call, but that's how I see it .

He called Love more of a disappointment in his running ability because he's not a pure white person. That's not the same as saying super derogatory shit, but it's still bullshit. I suspect I'm not the only one thinking he's bringing up race in a way to preserve some of half-assed explanation, and yet he is intentionally doing it to get a reaction. It's not adding anything to the discussion and it's just going to continue one way or another.

Not my call, but that's how I see it .
    So you're saying skin ate glue in grade school to impress the other kids??
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Twenty years ago Rush Limbaugh made comments about Donovan McNabb being a black QB that cost him a job.

I'm not sure why the race of a player should be relevant, bringing it up seems problematic at best.
    I don't care what race Love is, I only care if he's a good player and at least a not-shitty person.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    So you're saying skin ate glue in grade school to impress the other kids??
    More likely lead paint chips.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    Twenty years ago Rush Limbaugh made comments about Donovan McNabb being a black QB that cost him a job.

I'm not sure why the race of a player should be relevant, bringing it up seems problematic at best.
    I don't care what race Love is, I only care if he's a good player and at least a not-shitty person.
    Times were different. Today there are several good black QBs and the best in the game is biracial. The NFL is no longer invested in proving they are giving black QBs a chance. At that time, every Lamaar Jackson that came along was pushed into becoming a WR.

It shouldn't matter. To most it doesn't matter. To some, they need attention desperately so they make it an issue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I’m going all Madden on Thursdays game. If Love can lead this team to a win, I will forgive the rest of his obvious deficiencies for the rest of the season. I believe in heroic miracles, but I’m not counting on one. If the bell tolls Thursday, mark my words, I will forgive. Even if, like Sunday, the WRs do most of the heavy lifting. At least the pansy motherfucker threw the football like he intended someone to catch it half the time this week.
    Ive been waiting for this.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Ive been waiting for this.
    !!!

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I’m going all Madden on Thursdays game. If Love can lead this team to a win, I will forgive the rest of his obvious deficiencies for the rest of the season. I believe in heroic miracles, but I’m not counting on one. If the bell tolls Thursday, mark my words, I will forgive. Even if, like Sunday, the WRs do most of the heavy lifting. At least the pansy motherfucker threw the football like he intended someone to catch it half the time this week.
    The mark of character is to own up to your promises. The mark of a troll is to hide when you are looking wrong. The mark of diplomacy is to acknowledge you over stated your position and Love may still end up flopping, but is showing that the jury is still out.

Serious Question? Should we just keep bumping this thread until Love has a bad game at which point Skin will bump it for us??

It makes more sense than bumping up that idiotic "tank" thread.

The original question was Love or Clifford. As damn near great as Love has been, Clifford probably would be an outstanding back up too if needed.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

We should not, even though we are. I don't think Clifford 's ceiling is more than a backup QB.
    Love may not be a 15 year franchise HOF QB but he's the better QB of the two. At this point of the season I think the question has been answered.

Serious Question? Should we just keep bumping this thread until Love has a bad game at which point Skin will bump it for us??
    Is Skin actually Adam Schein? https://twitter.com/i/status/1687591893402558464
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Don't think Clifford could have done this:

Zach Kruse
    @zachkruse2

Between Weeks 9-12, #Packers QB Jordan Love is...
    2nd in EPA/play
    7th in success rate
    6th in yards per attempt
    5th in adj. completion %
    7th in CPOE
    3rd in TD passes
    4th in passer rating
    7th in air yards
    5th in PFF passing grade
    3rd in big time throws 3rd in completions 20+
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

T H E s o u n d O F s i l e n c e

Blog Entries

And skin, I'd say its nice to see you posting again.....IF and only IF you would offer up an opinion on anything other than Love sucking. We got ya on that one. You can take the rest of the season off if that all you have to offer.
    Hey, potato tot, I made my opinion known on the defense. So consider your side quest accomplished.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Well fuck me, you bunch of panty twisted homos. I got other shit to do than pander to you all waiting with cum stained breath to say that Love had one good game, which still had its share of bad decisions and inaccurate throws. Some of us provide for our families before we log on to talk about a half black QB having his second good game in a row, and it is deer season here and we’ve been travelling so you can stop with all your pearl clutching. I forgive Love’s terrible inadequacies up to this point. I forgive his unexplainable unpreparedness. I forgive his absolutely awful athleticism. I forgive his mental deficiencies. I forgive his inability to lead anything other than a lost sheep, and even then he wouldn’t know it’s following him looking for a quick fuck. I forgive his privilege. I forgive his paycheck. I forgive him being a clusterfuck idiot of an inheritor of a dynasty. I forgive him for relying on the coaches, the position players, and the defense to make him give sick morons hope for the future. I forgive, for I am true to my word and to the truth. Is that good enough you mentally feeble sycophants and products of incest?

Please, forgive me for being two days late on my assessment. I didn’t know you all would freak the fuck out and spin out of control in your lives if I didn’t properly address you promptly.

However, I will say, and this is important you kool aid retards… there are several posters jumping on my balls like a coke starved whore who haven’t had shit to say for weeks. You know who you are, so I won’t bother naming names. But you sure are hypocritical cocksuckers for sure. Let’s circle back next week unless you all have a mental breakdown before then.

Fuck this. We don't need a racist poster obviously looking for attention. Go troll somewhere else.
    You’re the racist for caring so much about skin color as to pretend you’re SOOOOOOOO offended you just can’t stand it. Really, you’re worse than Harlan, and he was pretty bad about his white guilt-white knight syndrome. Also, you’re a boring hypocrite who only shows up when he thinks the week’s results bolster his stupid opinion.

TLDR: Eat a dick, emo.