Thread: The Official Packers vs. those Damn Vikings game day thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Jalan Ramsey is back for the fins. Was on IR for something.

I didn't think it before, but I truly think the Packers are the worst team in the NFL. I've seen no improvement whatsoever...nothing! Week in and week out, this team just outright sucks

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    I didn't think it before, but I truly think the Packers are the worst team in the NFL. I've seen no improvement whatsoever...nothing! Week in and week out, this team just outright sucks
    we might be in the running

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    A lot of truth to this. We haven’t improved. It is the same product every week since the week 1 win.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    A lot of truth to this. We haven’t improved. It is the same product every week since the week 1 win.
    i was really looking forward to kinda starting from scratch, and watching the team improve a little bit every week

but if anything, we are getting worse week by week, and aren't getting better at anything