Thread: More Banjo - Packers vs. Vikings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yea he's done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Yea he's done.
    so much for the whole "artificial grass is the devil" that we heard after rodgers injury

lambeau is about as good as you can get with natural grass (even though it has a weave)

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    so much for the whole "artificial grass is the devil" that we heard after rodgers injury

Lambeau is about as good as you can get with natural grass (even though it has a weave)
    Different situation. Rodgers got his foot caught under him when he was squished. Cousins just had his snap without being hit. No field could prevent that. Just bad luck for the Vikings and Cousins. At least it wasn't nearly as bad as the last time a Viking QB was injured on a non-contact play. Doubly bad for Minn because they have already won too many games to get a top pick, plus they are likely to get another win the next time they play the Packers.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Yea he's done.
    Sorry, Ras, the Queens are dead; fuck the Queens!

And Imma channel my inner Tex here. Remember the Barr monstrous hit that broke Butte’s shoulder? The Queens celebrated afterwards as if they had just won the goddamn Super Bowl, and Queens fan jacked off to the the highlight of the hit nonstop while listening to “Purple Rain.”

Fuck the Queens. May they rot in hell. As soon as I finish flipping burgers, Imma turn on the YouTube app on the cheap Walmart “smart” TV, watch the clip of Cletidius’ knockout punch of Cousins and jackoff to it while playing “Yellow” in the background.
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 10-30-2023 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Flipping burgers.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Hard game to watch, but we all knew/felt this year was coming.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-winners...202427062.html

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post

And Imma channel my inner Tex here. Remember the Barr monstrous hit that broke Butte’s shoulder? The Queens celebrated afterwards as if they had just won the goddamn Super Bowl, and Queens fan jacked off to the the highlight of the hit nonstop while listening to “Purple Rain.”

Fuck the Queens. May they rot in hell. As soon as I finish flipping burgers, Imma turn on the YouTube app on the cheap Walmart “smart” TV, watch the clip of Cletidius’ knockout punch of Cousins and jackoff to it while playing “Yellow” in the background.
    And posts like this are the reason I don't mind your obstinance on the salary cap.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post

You sorta lost me there. I like your style hahahaha, and terrible person that I am, I can't say I'm not happy to see Cousins out for the season. Your line about "Cletidus", though - your nickname for Kenny Clark, are you saying (or is it the prevailing belief now) that Kenny caused Cousins' injury? I thought it was just a non-contact thing.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?