View Poll Results: WHO GIVES YOU THE MOST HOPE FOR THE FUTURE ???

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gooter, aka....Nice Job Gootbag....our GM

0 0%
  • Matt, I'm a pretty dang nice guy LaFleur

0 0%
  • Jordan, the Accuracy Love Machine

2 22.22%
  • DANGET; None of the Above

7 77.78%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HOPE FOR THE FUTURE

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    BETTER than over half the starters ?

TEX, care to post the NFL Quarterback Ratings yet...the TD to INT ratio..completion percentage....etc............this is kinda crazy
    hahahahahahaha QB rating didn't mean anything the first few weeks of the season when Love was at the top of the league.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    hahahahahahaha QB rating didn't mean anything the first few weeks of the season when Love was at the top of the league.

Remove the Bears Game and then tell me how he is
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Remove the Bears Game and then tell me how he is
    Remove weeks 2-6 and then tell me how he is.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Remove weeks 2-6 and then tell me how he is.
    I'm not sure if he's getting worse, OR if he was good enough to be good against terrible defenses but nobody else.

Even in the Saints game, take away some marginal pass interference calls and we don't get that game either.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I'm not sure if he's getting worse, OR if he was good enough to be good against terrible defenses but nobody else.

Even in the Saints game, take away some marginal pass interference calls and we don't get that game either.
    There was very little actual tape on Love. The Packers knew going into the season what his best qualities were. No one else did. When he did play, the Packers weren’t able to build a plan around him because 12 was QB1.

So the Bears had no clue what to expect. And their pass rush is abysmal.

Since Chicago, teams have adapted to what Love does well and no one has as poor of a pass rush. The league caught up to 10 real fast.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Those who choose None of the Above, could also comment a complete overhaul would bring you the most hope
    I’m struggling with how I, as a Packer fan, and we, as Packer fans, are possibly suffering a disconnect between our pre-season stated expectations and how we are responding to how the season is going.

The vast majority of us said we knew they were in a rebuild and expected poorer results than we’ve seen in the past. If I recall correctly, most of us predicted between 6 - 11 and 10 - 7. Most also acknowledged the first half would be the worst, but if the team improved over the second half, we’d think the team was heading the right direction.

So, as I’ve written elsewhere, what the hell did I - did we - think losing football would look like? Teams lose because they play badly and can’t make that one big play at a key moment. The Packers have had chances at ends of games to win. Would we all feel the entire organization was heading in the right direction if Jordan Love had completed just one bomb at the end of one of those close-loss games to win it and make the Packers 3 - 4 instead of 2 - 5?

They call them “growing pains” for a reason. Are we just not able to accept in our guts what our brains said would happen (young offense, lots of drops and penalties)? Or is there a way to be 2 - 5 and say “gee, I think things are going okay for this rebuild”?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Blog Entries
    I was at 7-10; Ino not really too surprised by much other than Watson being worse than I even though and the Dollar Tree trade Gutebag gave to the Bills for Rasul

I think most had more hope for the OL and weren’t expecting it to devolve into a complete tire fire.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Blog Entries
    our OL can get better from within if we just get the best players on the field

Love's overall quality as well as LaFleur's playcalling both took a major leap forward in Sunday's game. Of course, it was the Rams, and the fools and negativists in here will whine about that, but the Rams had (and still have 3 wins), probably the best D Lineman in the NFL, and a very highly regarded coach.

Regarding this poll, I say again, ALL of them give the Packers hope for the future, and a helluva lot of it to anybody with a lick of sense.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Its funny how one's quality and play calling improve when playing a really bad team with backups starting coming off a tough physical matchup.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.