View Poll Results: WHO GIVES YOU THE MOST HOPE FOR THE FUTURE ???

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gooter, aka....Nice Job Gootbag....our GM

0 0%
  • Matt, I'm a pretty dang nice guy LaFleur

0 0%
  • Jordan, the Accuracy Love Machine

2 22.22%
  • DANGET; None of the Above

7 77.78%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HOPE FOR THE FUTURE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Jayden Reed is on pace for 750 yards and looks like our most talented receiver at this point.
    agree 1000 percent

I have hope for one OL and one WR and one TE on our team. Reed gives us some hope
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    I was at 7-10; Ino not really too surprised by much other than Watson being worse than I even though and the Dollar Tree trade Gutebag gave to the Bills for Rasul
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I think most had more hope for the OL and weren’t expecting it to devolve into a complete tire fire.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Blog Entries
    our OL can get better from within if we just get the best players on the field

Love's overall quality as well as LaFleur's playcalling both took a major leap forward in Sunday's game. Of course, it was the Rams, and the fools and negativists in here will whine about that, but the Rams had (and still have 3 wins), probably the best D Lineman in the NFL, and a very highly regarded coach.

Regarding this poll, I say again, ALL of them give the Packers hope for the future, and a helluva lot of it to anybody with a lick of sense.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Its funny how one's quality and play calling improve when playing a really bad team with backups starting coming off a tough physical matchup.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.