Thread: Rasul Douglas Traded To Bills

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    He is the 10th best CB in the NFL according to PFF. $11.6 for his last year is a nonstarter?? Man, who should we pay then?

Yes, I know no one would give a first which is why I knew I hated this deal. Duh...exactly what I was saying.

With an added year together and a new LT in the draft this team could make noise in next year. This isn't 1989 where rebuilds take years. It can be fast. See Lions, Detroit.

And he isn't slightly above average, he is top 10 based on metrics. He is not 29, he is 28. He is also a relentless studier who taught Jaire how to film study. I can see where thats not the guy you want around younger players. Maybe sign Antonio Brown to build the locker room.

Thats a lot of mistakes in one post. I'll cut you some slack and assume post #8 will be more accurate. At least get the age right. Thats easy to google.
    One mistake on the age. The rest is pure conjecture on your part. So you think this team is only one LT, and a rookie LT at that, away from “making noise”? How about our center, RG, Dline, cornerback, safeties, LB, defensive coordinator and qb who really hasn’t shown much? And you think a rookie LT is going to come in and fix that all?? There’s a reason that this team is one of the worst in the league right now, and it isn’t because of just the LT.
    Also, Detroit has finally become good after years of inept management and coaching and high draft picks. They did not just turn their franchise around in a year.
    But hey, at least you can hang your hat on me being off 1 year on Rasul’s age. Even at 28, unless his name is sauce or prime time, a gm isn’t planning the future around him.
    Last edited by Travisb72; 10-31-2023 at 06:54 PM.