Thread: Rasul Douglas Traded To Bills

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    He played like shit in the Lions game. Sucks to be in rebuild mode - my only wish was we could’ve dumped Jaire and Preston as well.
    Did you see that turd Maholmes laid sunday? Thats it, one bad game, trade him for nothing.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Did you see that turd Maholmes laid sunday? Thats it, one bad game, trade him for nothing.
    We got a 3rd for a free agent - how’s that nothing?

He hasn’t been the same Rasul as 2 years ago - at least in my view. Kinda the same trajectory as Campbell (hot - then not).
    And maybe he talked too much shit for the brass to handle - right or wrong.

I’ll stand by it and double down and am pissed we kept Jaire and Preston. Just like when we resigned Bacteria.

Better a year too soon. We’ll miss - like Hyde or TWill - but more the most part it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    We got a 3rd for a free agent - how’s that nothing?

He hasn’t been the same Rasul as 2 years ago - at least in my view. Kinda the same trajectory as Campbell (hot - then not).
    And maybe he talked too much shit for the brass to handle - right or wrong.

I’ll stand by it and double down and am pissed we kept Jaire and Preston. Just like when we resigned Bacteria.

Better a year too soon. We’ll miss - like Hyde or TWill - but more the most part it works out.
    For the umpteenth fucking time we did NOT GET A 3rd! We moved up about 40 spots max.

My prediction right now, you heard it here first. For years I advocated moving Micah Hyde to safety. For a year now I've advocated moving Douglas to safety. The Bills will enter the playoffs with 2 elite safeties.

Edit: And you might not believe it, but again, the PFF score had him as the 10th best CB in the entire league. Maybe their scoring favors him, but not to the point that he should be tradeable for what we just got.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    For the umpteenth fucking time we did NOT GET A 3rd! We moved up about 40 spots max.

My prediction right now, you heard it here first. For years I advocated moving Micah Hyde to safety. For a year now I've advocated moving Douglas to safety. The Bills will enter the playoffs with 2 elite safeties.

Edit: And you might not believe it, but again, the PFF score had him as the 10th best CB in the entire league. Maybe their scoring favors him, but not to the point that he should be tradeable for what we just got.

THIS
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?