Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
If Joe Burrow is out for the year and they have good pieces around him, I wonder if the Bengals would be willing to trade for Love for the rest of the year and then flip him again if he shows well with their talent. I would take an R1 from them. Feels like win-win. We need to tank properly since I don't personally think Love Shack is the guy, and they need somebody that can spin it better than a crappy backup to fulfill their playoff aspirations. Altohugh maybe they will tank it from here on out too.
Facts, bro, facts.

1. JoeQB is out for the season. He now has more time to fight poverty, something he promised he would do during his Heisman acceptance speech.

2. Love ain’t worth a 1st rounder. Nobody’s gonna trade a 1 for an inaccurate, inconsistent, Bert-Favor-dumb QB with average athletic kung fu.

3. The trade deadline has passed, like, 4 scores and 7 touchdowns ago. If multiple trade deadlines are what you seek, go root for the NBA.

4. Yes, embrace me, The Tank. Stink for Shedeur, a poor man’s Butte. Wait, Sanders’ a trust fund kid. Make it Black man’s Butte.