I think 6 is the magic number for MLF to keep his job. He may have to sacrifice a coach or two, maybe Barry, Butkus or Vrabel. I do not want Barry back as DC.

NFL teams actively, obviously tanking might get reprimanded from Goodell, plus it would be a coach killer and you'd lose your locker room. There are too many coaches and players with pride and paychecks on the line.
A G can trade away good players and play young/bad players instead as a form of tanking, but the deadline has passed and this team is in an evaluation year to figure out who is good. Sure, it would be nice to have a high draft pick, but it's more important to draft a great player.

Don't want to tank. They are likely to lose the next 4 against PIT, SD, KC, DET and then they have some winnable ones vs. CAR, MIN and CHI. I think they are unlikely to be drafting inside the top 5. I could see them somewhere around 7-11.

I'm going to keep expectations low this year, but at least hope to see some development from the players. Right now, the OL has disappointed and the receivers are doing atrocious things (drops, wrong routes, etc) that I am starting to think is a serious coaching issue.