Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Embrace the Tank

Blog Entries
    Perhaps this thread should get credit (THE REVERSE WHAMMY EFFECT) for the Packers Playoff Run

Anyways, looks like we'll be drafting either at #19 or #20
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

FUCK OFF TRAITOR!!!!!!
    Last edited by red; 01-07-2024 at 09:55 PM.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I knew this prick would try to take credit with his double whammy bullshit!

B, you need to double punch yourself in the nuts man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I knew this prick would try to take credit with his double whammy bullshit!

B, you need to double punch yourself in the nuts man.
    )))

WHEN did Devante Adams Career take off ? After I labled him the Fresno Fraud......HAHHA
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Me and Bretsky not looking too good with our embrace the tank right about now, smh.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Me and Bretsky not looking too good with our embrace the tank right about now, smh.
    our venture was a good try; so we lost about 10 draft spots, in every round, by sliding into the playoffs at a barely over .500 record to go O.A.D. in the playoffs.

We know what we have and it's really exciting for the next few years at least. Are we really any better off if we get bounced by Dallas ?

And the Barrinator, that's another story. He mde a late year run last year too. Here comes another one. He might be there longer.

Meh, I think they grew like crazy the past 6-7 weeks. That is way more exciting than a pick a few slots higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    our venture was a good try; so we lost about 10 draft spots, in every round, by sliding into the playoffs at a barely over .500 record to go O.A.D. in the playoffs.

We know what we have and it's really exciting for the next few years at least. Are we really any better off if we get bounced by Dallas ?

And the Barrinator, that's another story. He mde a late year run last year too. Here comes another one. He might be there longer.
    Obviously I'd love to beat the dogshit outta Dallas, but just making the playoffs this year warms my heart. Any NFL playoff weekend with the Packers playing is a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post

As I pointed out somewhere in some thread....to tank means they played for shit. We are much better off than if they had played like shit.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.