Thread: Embrace the Tank

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I say again, I don't think the younger bigger version of Marvin Harrison is gonna be all that super - good probably, but not Randy Moss good for example of a bigger faster WR.

I also say again, the hell with "Super Bowl or Bust". I'll be very pleased with a nice string of 13-4 or 14-3 seasons.

I agree with you about Barry needing to go and a good rest of the season making that less likely. That's absolutely NOT a reason to E T T, though.

I seriously doubt LaFleur is just keeping Barry around to enable losing/tanking. Far more likely is he really does have some misguided respect for Barry and his scheme.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

[QUOTE=texaspackerbacker;1144725]I say again, I don't think the younger bigger version of Marvin Harrison is gonna be all that super - good probably, but not Randy Moss good for example of a bigger faster WR.

I also say again, the hell with "Super Bowl or Bust". I'll be very pleased with a nice string of 13-4 or 14-3 seasons.

I agree with you about Barry needing to go and a good rest of the season making that less likely. That's absolutely NOT a reason to E T T, though.

I seriously doubt LaFleur is just keeping Barry around to enable losing/tanking. Far more likely is he really does have some misguided respect for Barry and his scheme.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post

The only way we get rid of Barry is for this team to continue to lose. Lafleur has made it abundantly clear that he will defend and stick up for Barry whenever possible. It will take a horrific collapse for him to be jettisoned.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    The only way we get rid of Barry is for this team to continue to lose. Lafleur has made it abundantly clear that he will defend and stick up for Barry whenever possible. It will take a horrific collapse for him to be jettisoned.
    Gute (or the next Gute) might force the issue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I say again, I don't think the younger bigger version of Marvin Harrison is gonna be all that super - good probably, but not Randy Moss good for example of a bigger faster WR.

WE
    First off Tex, I enjoy debating/arguing with you, even though you are pretty much wrong in nearly all of our debates. Ok, now back to your notes

1. You are wrong. MMH squared in the best player in college football. Barring injury, he's going to be a Hall of Famer. Who is our last Hall of Fame WR ? James Lofton from the 80's ? Not that I'd ever bait, you, but I'd welcome one of your bold predictions that any current Packer WR will have a better career than MARVELOUS Marvin Harrison Squared

2. I remember Championships. I'm so jealous of the run Hoody Genius, Hoody Genius Jr, and TB had. Being good to decent...anybody can be that. CHAMPIONSHIPS !!

3. Embrace the Tank believes in Championships and the Greater Good. It's obvious Flower boy is going to do everything he can to keep his friend/buddy on the staff. E.T.T. is the ANTI BARRYBALL. The concept believes GB never wins a champtionship with BarryBall.

I don't fault you Tex; by settling for decency, you become content, and in a sense, embrace BarryBall )
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    WE
    First off Tex, I enjoy debating/arguing with you, even though you are pretty much wrong in nearly all of our debates. Ok, now back to your notes

1. You are wrong. MMH squared in the best player in college football. Barring injury, he's going to be a Hall of Famer. Who is our last Hall of Fame WR ? James Lofton from the 80's ? Not that I'd ever bait, you, but I'd welcome one of your bold predictions that any current Packer WR will have a better career than MARVELOUS Marvin Harrison Squared

2. I remember Championships. I'm so jealous of the run Hoody Genius, Hoody Genius Jr, and TB had. Being good to decent...anybody can be that. CHAMPIONSHIPS !!

3. Embrace the Tank believes in Championships and the Greater Good. It's obvious Flower boy is going to do everything he can to keep his friend/buddy on the staff. E.T.T. is the ANTI BARRYBALL. The concept believes GB never wins a champtionship with BarryBall.

I don't fault you Tex; by settling for decency, you become content, and in a sense, embrace BarryBall )

TIME FOR A BUMPEROOSKI

THE GREATER GOOD
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?