Thread: Official Rams Vs. Packers Game Day Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Sorry, Tex, I’m usually your ally. But in this case, you pretty described Love in a nutshell.

Kap is awesome because he possesses the athleticism of a Black person and the brain power of a white person. In Love’s case, he ain’t Black enough to be athletic and he ain’t white enough to be smart.
    When did Love ever throw a bunch of interceptions? He seems to have soaked up a lot of Aaron Rodgers in that area. I don't see him missing many open receivers - 20 of 26 completed with at least 2 drops and a couple of justified throwaways. And he sure as hell is mobile with the good sense to mostly run to set up a pass.

You're still thinking about Kaepernick? I was actually just a little bit with you on the prospect of getting him - despite all the unmentionable shit. I don't see Kaepernick in his prime (even though I liked the way he played) as half as good an all around QB as Love.

In fairness, Darren Charles was a pretty big name back in the day, and about 6'6" as I recall.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    When did Love ever throw a bunch of interceptions? He seems to have soaked up a lot of Aaron Rodgers in that area. I don't see him missing many open receivers - 20 of 26 completed with at least 2 drops and a couple of justified throwaways.
    Love is 28th in interceptions per attempt. Rodgers has the career best in that category. They are not even remotely comparable at this point, even you have to admit this, right?

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    Love is 28th in interceptions per attempt. Rodgers has the career best in that category. They are not even remotely comparable at this point, even you have to admit this, right?
    True, but Rodgers' INT pct. in his 1st year as starter was significantly higher than his career pct. would prove to be. 2.4 vs.1.4. Love's pct will never be as low as Rodgers', but will likely come down from the current 3.1.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    True, but Rodgers' INT pct. in his 1st year as starter was significantly higher than his career pct. would prove to be. 2.4 vs.1.4. Love's pct will never be as low as Rodgers', but will likely come down from the current 3.1.
    I'm just saying he's solidly in the bottom of the league No amount of observations from Tex will change that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post

Sharpe; that is Stats and Data !!! That stuff if for the GD media know nothings to discuss on shows but it really means nothing.

But seriously, Love is currently among the worst in the NFL there; he's in the bottom third of QB's currently

Hopefully he'll improve greatly but he's not a guy I think I think I"ll want to give the going QB wages of 35MIL /Yr or more to
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?