Well, here we are. Another week of Packer Football. Great! Grand! Wonderful!

This week, the Packers go on the road to take on the Steelers. The Steeler are 5-3, while the Packers are the exact opposite at 3-5. The Packers are coming off a win against a struggling Rams team that was missing their starting quarterback. The Steelers are coming off a win against the Titans from Thursday, November 2nd.

I’ll start with this; I hate playing teams that are coming off a bye or have had extra rest. The Steelers played Thursday a week ago, so I already hate this match up. Now, add that Jaire Alexander is most likely out, the Packers Offensive struggles, specifically in the 1st half, were prevalent yet again last week and the Packers are playing away, in a city that they haven’t won in since 1970. The odds are not in the Packers favor for this game and Vegas agrees; the Steelers are favored by 3 points.

I’m not feeling this one. I was somewhat confident last week that the Packers could and should win. Win they did, but it was one of the sloppiest wins I’ve witnessed in my entire Packer game watching career. They gave the Rams way too many opportunities to get back in the game. However, a win is a win, so rock on. This week however, my crystal ball just isn’t seeing it. I hope I’m wrong, but I have a feeling I won’t be starting the Game Day Thread next week.

Good Luck Packers! Go Pack Go!

Packers 13
Steelers 24