View Poll Results: Which WR Draft Class do you the most confidence as Long Term Successful WR's in GREEN BAY ???

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2022 Draft Class----WATSON and DOUBBS

2 20.00%
  • 2023 Draft Class----REED and WICKS

8 80.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Whis Draft Class of GB Packers WR's do you have the most long term faith in ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I don't have a Wicks comp yet. Need some more time. I'm not leaning towards walker just yet though.

WICKS....I am not sure who either; but rewatch the game. He's often, getting open by a lot.

REED.....I don't like the Cobb comp; I think he's much better than Cobb. Don't know who a good comparison is though

DOUBBS...I might give him James Jones. Not exposive, and ok route runner...probably going to have a good NFL career as the decent guy

WATSON......I have no idea yet
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Yeah. I see James Jones too.

Doubs is like Lazard in that he doesn’t threaten with speed at all, but Jordy in that he hauls in contested catches.

The Lazard comp is not nice; he's terrible for the Jets. It looks like AARON might have made him way better than he is. Maybe a combo of Jones and Lazard ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Reed reminds me a little of C.D. Lamb.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

I agree on Reed, Bretsky, I think he’s better than Cobb. He can be a make shift running back like Cobb. He’s smart like Cobb. He’s similar size to Cobb.

But he’s better down the field than Cobb. Maybe a cross between Cobb and Jennings.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    REED.....I don't like the Cobb comp; I think he's much better than Cobb. Don't know who a good comparison is though
    Kind of reminds me of Stefan Diggs with how smooth he is. Greg Jennings is the lazy Packer comparison. Antonio Brown without the crazy maybe? IDK, it's hard to think of short ass receivers that play bigger than their size.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Kind of reminds me of Stefan Diggs with how smooth he is. Greg Jennings is the lazy Packer comparison. Antonio Brown without the crazy maybe? IDK, it's hard to think of short ass receivers that play bigger than their size.
    Antonio Brown and Steve Smith JR are good comps.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.