Thread: Official Packers vs. Chargers Gameday Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Official Packers vs. Chargers Gameday Thread

This is it. I will instantly edit, but want to get it started.

I really didn't want to start this thread today because.....WE ARE GOING TO FUCKING WIN!!! And I hate the responsibility of being obligated to do it 2 weeks in a row, but like the late Chandler Bing, no one else is stepping up dammit, so I'm going to do what has to be done!

Home game, get right game for a flailing team against an AFC opponent that isn't great. Its a recipe for a get right game. Don't get me wrong, we will give up 200 yards rushing (again). MiLF will explain how its not Barry's fault, the players fault, Gutes fault or anyone's fault really, just a quirky thing where we can't stop the run. And of course we will win, which will gloss over the failure.

The chargers D is awful. They bleed yards. We will score and the cold will make poor Justin put on his pouty face and channel Jay Cutler. Eck will ball out, whats new. I expect a big game from our running backs, and a solid game from Love.

Pack 27-24, take it to the bank.

And as a bonus for me, I will only have to do this 2x in 5 days because Detroit is going to make us not so thankful for Joe Barry on Turkey day.
    Last edited by bobblehead; 11-19-2023 at 11:40 AM.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.