Ok, Rats, no promises I'm up and have time to make a thread in the morning, so a midnight Vegas thread it is.

Who's pigging out tomorrow? I'm heading to a friends house immediately following the game to enjoy the festivities. Grandma's special cranberry recipe and a couple bottles of booze in hand and we'll be ready to lay around and watch "other" teams play.

So I'll be thankful first. 30 years of HoF QB play. Mostly winning seasons with a couple Owls thrown in. Its been a hell of a ride. Its not reasonable to expect Love to be #3 is it? Probably not, but how about a holiday miracle and upset the Lions at home and ruin Thanksgiving for all of Michigan?? I'm not predicting a win, to be honest, expecting Barry to hold them under 35 and get our offense enough possessions to not ruin my day is probably a stretch.

It doesn't matter though, I refuse to be negative on a day of thankfulness.

Pack goes down 34-17. Love is under pressure all day. The draft thread is flooded with calls for drafting 9 consecutive OL. Yosh and Walker take turns helping Hutchinson look like Reggie White. Tom Struggles. Jenkins is a road grader, but surrounded by 2 inferior run blockers its hard to tell. I can't see a path to victory unless we all get to rub Skins racist little nose in a Love holiday miracle.

Anyway, drink eat and be merry. It has been and will continue to be a roller coaster of a season. Look for some fire. Look for a team that won't lay down. Look for the young guys to show a little pride against the pride.