Uh, I think in today's NFL, most Guards are bigger than most O Tackles.
You got it backwards. most guards might be heavier, but they aren't bigger in terms or height or arm length.
Even if you look at GB's roster, the OT's are on average both taller and heavier.

GB's guards on the roster are listed at 321, 311, 310 and 307 (Rhyan, Jenkins, Newman and Runyan Jr. respectively)
GB's tackles are listed at 370, 324, 314, and 304 (Jones, Walker, Njiman, Tom) Bakhtiari is 310.

I'll stop there, your OL expertise has been well debunked previously.

Aaron Jones was averaging over 5ypc across his entire career and never averaged less than 4.6 until this year, where he's averaging 3.7 ypc on 66 attempts. That's...not good. I agree injuries have impacted his efficiency, but I'd say the OL's poor run blocking has impacted it more. Dillon's ypc is down as well (averaged 4.1 last year, averaging 3.4 this year). If all your backs are struggling, you have to look at the run blocking. 2/5 of that is Runyan and Myers, who are not grading out well by analytics.

Some people prefer the big road grading types. They are fun to watch and great if you run a lot of power, but those guys are also often slower footed and can be liabilities in pass pro. GB has preferred lighter players who are agile enough to zone block or do a certain amount of pin and pull. They also prioritize players who are good pass blockers, if they can't run block they try to coach them up (see: Walker, Rasheed). The theory being that pass pro is more important for keeping your franchise QB upright and getting explosive plays down the field.
If you don't like the type of OL that GB does, you'll be constantly frustrated by the blocking and scheme GB uses.