Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Official 2023 Fuckdoggle Award

Going with Patrick Taylor this week. He was unemployed 2 weeks ago. Teams have been able to run the ball a bit on the Chiefs, and Aaron Jones is out again.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

That'd be a nice story.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Going with Patrick Taylor this week. He was unemployed 2 weeks ago. Teams have been able to run the ball a bit on the Chiefs, and Aaron Jones is out again.
    Not to be a smart ass or anything, but making $10-12K a week on a NFL practice squad ain’t unemployment. Two weeks ago, Taylor was on the PS of the New England Traitors.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Not to be a smart ass or anything, but making $10-12K a week on a NFL practice squad ain’t unemployment. Two weeks ago, Taylor was on the PS of the New England Traitors.
    Left handed reliever. Long snapper. 10 year practice squad guy. All good careers if you can land them.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Well, Taylor did break off two nice runs in the game. Don't know he was the Fuckdoggle. Don't know if anyone was.

Kesean Nixon was supposed to be a "well he's the best we got" default slot corner, but the dude made a huge, huge interception. Not sure if his pedigree is lowly enough for him to qualify for the Fuckdoggle, though.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I'm going with Ben Sims. Came into the game with 2 career receptions and scored the opening touchdown in a huge game. Former UDFA Packers stole from the Vikings.

I'm going with Ben Sims. Came into the game with 2 career receptions and scored the opening touchdown in a huge game. Former UDFA Packers stole from the Vikings.
    ^ THIS ^

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The record for overall receptions by rookies in a season has to be close. So many different mofos catching passes I can’t keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    The record for overall receptions by rookies in a season has to be close. So many different mofos catching passes I can’t keep up.
    Rookie WR's and TE's: 115 receptions, 1404 yards, 9 TD's.

On pace for: 162, 1989, 13

If Jaires shoulder isn’t destroyed and he comes back and plays to his usual level of play, him and Valentine are lock down guys. Valentine has some Tramon Williams vibes.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rookie WR's and TE's: 115 receptions, 1404 yards, 9 TD's.

On pace for: 162, 1989, 13
    1989??! OMG that’s a Taytay’s birthday 12/13/1989 (my kid is a fan so I know too much)!! It’s all making sense now.

I had a feeling it was off the charts. Even the announcers can barely keep up.

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Bo Melton?

Quote Originally Posted by Packerswire
    Melton has been a practice squad elevation in each of the last three games and has seemingly come out of nowhere offensively.

Just as everyone predicted during training camp, Bo Melton became the Green Bay Packers’ first receiver to eclipse the 100-receiving mark in a game this season.

In a 33-10 win over the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday night, Melton led the team with nine targets and finished with six receptions – tied for the team lead – totaling 105 yards and a touchdown.

Melton surpassed 100 yards on Green Bay’s final possession. With 1:48 left on the clock and the Packers facing a 3rd-and-8, Sean Clifford connected with a wide-open Melton for 37 yards.

He also caught his first touchdown pass — a 9-yard score in the second half that put the Packers up 30-3.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKickass View Post
    Bo Melton?
    Agreed. He really fuckdoggled the Vikes last night.

Ballantine did a nice job too, for a guy who has been cut more than a piece of paper held by a five-year-old-boy with his first pair of scissors.

KYPack

Overhead from Melton in pregame: explain this fuckdoggle award....hold my beer