Many have mentioned it in passing, but no one has really looked at it in detail. So here is a breakdown of the prior experience in the receiver and tight end groups for Rodgers in '08 and Love this year:

Rodgers '08/Love '23

Games played: 316/73
Games started: 189/29
Targets: 1,385/193
Receptions: 817/127
Receiving yds: 11,116/1,489
Touchdowns: 70/13

Players included:
For Rodgers: Driver, Jennings, Nelson, Jones. Martin, Lee, Humphrey, Finley, Kuhn, Hall
For Love: Reed, Doubs, Watson, Wicks, Toure, Heath, Musgrave, Kraft, Deguara, Sims

I included the fullbacks, Kuhn and Hall, for Rodgers to get to 10 players. They were used much like Deguara who is listed as a TE. Basically, the two groups of 10 includes all of the WRs, TEs and FBs who were used.

Driver was the most experienced in '08, but even if you take out his stats (129/103/851/503/6,977/38) the group still had good experience.

In '23 Deguara is the most experienced. If you ignore his numbers (35/6/50/39/371/2) it leaves just Doubs, Watson, Toure and rookies/first year players.

I didn't include the RBs because I didn't think they reflected much in the analysis. Rodgers had Grant and Brandon Jackson. Love has Jones and Dillon. Jones and Dillon are more experienced than Grant and Jackson were, but Jones has not been much of a factor this year after the Bears game, being out or playing limited snaps due to injuries. Both Grant and Jackson were very good in the passing game already, so I look at it as somewhat of a wash.