Thread: Official Packers vs. Chefs Gameday Thread...Great googly moogly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am checking back in just to say....Fuck the announcers for crying about the chiefs not getting PI calls instead of giving Love and the Packers props for what just happened. I'm sorry you got 15 yards for free on a bullshit in bounds hit. I'm sorry MVS didn't get a call that he probably should have. I'm sorry they didn't call PI on a hail mary just like every fucking hail mary of my life.

GB punked them. Thats the headline. Crying about officials is just the NFL being pissed they can't talk about Taylor Swift being undefeated anymore.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I am checking back in just to say....Fuck the announcers for crying about the chiefs not getting PI calls instead of giving Love and the Packers props for what just happened. I'm sorry you got 15 yards for free on a bullshit in bounds hit. I'm sorry MVS didn't get a call that he probably should have. I'm sorry they didn't call PI on a hail mary just like every fucking hail mary of my life.

GB punked them. Thats the headline. Crying about officials is just the NFL being pissed they can't talk about Taylor Swift being undefeated anymore.
    No matter how you feel, the best KC could have done is forced OT.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    No matter how you feel, the best KC could have done is forced OT.
    Agreed. We owned them all night. Love outplayed Mahomes. Tough shit he didn't get a call after being in a position to need a call to win. They lost that game and one flag and a miracle would not erase that they got outplayed for most of the game....if they even executed the miracle had they gotten the flag.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.