Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Week 14 Other Games Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    I was attempting to be sarcastic.
    Oh. Sorry. I guess it's true, I don't handle sarcasm well hahahaha. I know I certainly hate it.

I suppose you're aware, there are plenty of dumbasses who actually believe that view you sarcastically expressed.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    For sure. Fields can really throw the ball. Velocity, accuracy, touch, everything. He’s an elite passer. And dangerous runner. Jordan Love is better off platform, but other than that, when it comes to physical skill and talent, every thing Jordan Love does, Fields does better.

If not for the mental part of the game, Fields is a generational talent.

But he processes slow. He has no anticipation. He stands there confused on more than half of his drop backs, if not more. They do everything they can to make one read plays for him, like screens or isolating DJ Moore on half of the field where the defense has less moving parts to account for. They’re doing everything they can to make a kindergarten offense for him, but he’s so limited mentally, I think you always just kind of want to replace him so you can open up your offense.

But on any given Sunday, that guy can destroy your defense if they get him enough easy reads to just let his elite talent take over.

And the rest of their team is very much improved. If they keep fields they’ll be good. The only way they’re gonna sink into the usual bear misery is if they let fields go and completely whiff in their qb selection. And that is peak Bears being Bears.

good Analysis of Fields. The Bears would be stupid to let him go ...... but then the Bears are nothing if not stupid. There are reasons why they still suck, although maybe not quite as bad as in the past.

As for Love in comparison, he probably is just slightly worse than Fields in those areas you said. However, I see him as so much better mentally to make him a better all around QB - having soaked up a lot of Aaron Rodgers.

I do NOT hate Mahomes (or anybody else for that matter) calling out the God damned officials. Those arrogant bastards in general don't deserve to live and breathe in peace.