So here we are, old bobble is feeling like Wesley when the Dread Pirate Roberts would tell him "good night Wesely, sleep well. I'll likely kill you in the morning."

Each week I wait patiently for the youngest team in the NFL to lay an egg and release me from my responsibility and each week they say "Good morning bobble, hope the hangover is better. We plan on winning today and extending the unlikeliest of stories".

This has the classic feel of a trap game. The Giants aren't a good team. They have been blown out most of the games this year. The Packers are young and ascending. What could possibly go wrong. Well, for starters Barkley could get 30 touches while Barry continues to focus on stopping the "explosive" pass play even when Danny DeVito's cousin is the QB.

We could also see a young team get over confident coming off such big wins.

I expect this to be a closer game than any of us will care to watch. The Giants season has been a disappointment, but teams like that tend to get up for primetime games. This is a rare chance to change the narrative for them. The home crowd will be loud and ornery early on. We need to quell that fast. I like the fact that Love doesn't seem to get too high or too low. Tonight he will simply go about his business and find a way to win a primetime game on the road.

Pack 31 Giants 17 In a game that will be closer than the final score.