Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: More Banjo -Packers vs. Giants.

More Banjo -Packers vs. Giants.

Jordan Love - 25-39, 218, 1 TD, 1 INT, 1 lost fumble

Defense gave up 209 rushing, 71 by DeVito

3 turnovers committed by Packers, 2 by Giants.

Tucker Kraft - 4 catches by 64 yards.

Anders Carlson - made 3 FG's but missed a big one.

Discuss, if you can stand to.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Blog Entries
    not really surprising

This was probably one of the uglier games to watch. and REMEMBER; if not for the phantom fumble by BARKLEY....the game was probably over.

Did anybody have any faith a Joe Barry led defense would stop even a shit offense like the Giants ??

And while I'm at it, where the F'ck is Jaire Alexander ????
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Started to type something, but can't stand to. Not yet.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Same with me. Had a couple of paragraphs and hit Cancel.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Blog Entries
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Jordan Love - 25-39, 218, 1 TD, 1 INT, 1 lost fumble

Defense gave up 209 rushing, 71 by DeVito

3 turnovers committed by Packers, 2 by Giants.

Tucker Kraft - 4 catches by 64 yards.

Anders Carlson - made 3 FG's but missed a big one.

Discuss, if you can stand to.
    Dunno
    Only take away personally is I’m still alive in the Predict the Season Record thread with a prognostication of 10-7. Although after tonight and the way the Bears played yesterday my hopes are fading.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    You're not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    Started to type something, but can't stand to. Not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Same with me. Had a couple of paragraphs and hit Cancel.
    Gotta let it out guys or it will eat you alive.

FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!FUCK!!
    Ditto
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    The mob forbids the highly paid trio of Gary, Van Ness and Smith from touching their beloved Italian QB. Cos, they all had 0/0/0 nights. Zero sacks. Zero QB pressures. Zero QB hits.

Special teams suck. Red zone offense sucks.

Terminate Barry and bring in Al Harris!
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

nm

As my college friend used to say, "Fuck those fucking fuckers!"

And I don't mean the Giants.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Love seemed off and tense the whole game. Maybe he’s letting the pressure of the playoffs get to him. Maybe the talk of him being the guy and getting a huge contract soon puts pressure on him…. I don’t know, but a switch flipped and it wasn’t just how he played, it was his entire body language. He looked stressed and tense from the get-go.

On a couple of the early throws he was almost falling down off balance after the throw. For no reason, like either he was throwing too hard or just sloppy feet and off balance. I don’t know, but it was strange.

A switch flipped and he was an entirely different guy. I don’t get it.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Love seemed off and tense the whole game. Maybe he’s letting the pressure of the playoffs get to him. Maybe the talk of him being the guy and getting a huge contract soon puts pressure on him…. I don’t know, but a switch flipped and it wasn’t just how he played, it was his entire body language. He looked stressed and tense from the get-go.

On a couple of the early throws he was almost falling down off balance after the throw. For no reason, like either he was throwing too hard or just sloppy feet and off balance. I don’t know, but it was strange.

and t
    Love is not naturally an pin point accurate passer. A lot of things seem to need to go his way. They have been lately.

We've been keeping defenses off balance and truth be told, we REALLY missed the often injured Watson

The Giants DC is among the best in the NFL and he reallly had love rattled. And the first things to worsen, was the accuracy which already isn't his natural strength.

A game like this goes back to why I still haven't voted in your poll. I'm not sure Love gets to be a top 10, top 15, or top 20 QB long term.

What I do know is, to give him a shot, we need a #1 WR (that might be Watson), Aaron Jones or a weapon at RB who can stay healthy would help, and we undoubtedly need some OL upgrades

Favre and Rogers were so amazing; I think their playmaking ability and accuracy could cover up some offensive weaknesses. I don't think Love can.

Now I think we can build a strong playoff team around Love. Maybe even a SB winner..........BUT.............we can't have Love, and JOE BARRY. The whole world at times knew the NYG were going to run, and they were still able to and if not for a phantom fumble the odds are we just lose without ever gettting the ball back

BARRY NEEDS TO GO ..........which honestly, was part of the derailed thread I started many weeks ago

and our recent run has already saved his job

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post

Love ain’t perfect for sure. Rock excrement costed the team points. Threw an abominable pick. Missed an open Toure for 6 before the chocker of a kicker missed his kick.

But “Air” Jordan Love was crunch in the clutch. The Frog’s stupid decision to take the rock out of Love’s hands on that stupid 2-point end around was pretty dumb. The two rocks to Heath were perfect.

Wicks with a likely high ankle sprain and Reed being evaluated for a concussion. What, me worry?

This loss really stung, but I’m going to try to be positive.

Reed, Wicks, Musgrave and Kraft have all looked talented enough to be starting caliber players.

Watson looks like a difference maker. I thought he was going to be a boom or bust deep threat and that’s all he’d ever be, but two years in a row he’s showing up as an elite red zone weapon. I think that football IQ shows up in the redone and he finds the open spot in tight areas.

Doubs has strong hands and looks like a reliable 3rd receiver.

Love has bright flashes

It’ll be fun to see them together with a year of seasoning.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Zach Kruse
    @zachkruse2

Hard to believe how undisruptive the Packers defense was against such a bad offense.

2 QB hits
    0 sacks
    0 pass breakups
    4 TFLs

55 plays.

5 losses by combined 13 points