Thread: Official Bucs vs Packers Gameday Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    What is this a Tampa Bay fan website? Packers comes before the opponent in the game day thread title.
    No way.

Home team is always listed last. It’s how I did it last year and it worked until the Lions crushed our souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    No way.

Home team is always listed last. It’s how I did it last year and it worked until the Lions crushed our souls.
    It’s a damn good opening post for the game day thread, Fosco. Good information, laying it all out for us.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    No way.

Not sure I like the parallels here.

Anyway, Jones in, Dillon out. Bucs are monsters against the run. We need to win this game so Bowles is available after the season to be a DC for us.

My prediction is that Jones is mostly bottled up, but breaks one big game changing run. I could speculate who makes key blocks, but I'll just let that on play out. Love is likely to throw the ball 35 times today and Tucker Kraft will probably need to have the best TE game for a packer in 2 years.

A couple momentum type things in our favor. Bucs play a style of offense that we do OK against. We are at home. We probably got a wakeup call last week. I'm predicting a game that is uncomfortable to watch, but Packers find a way to win. Skin suspiciously gets too busy with his active personal life to post all week after.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.