Thread: Love - no worse than Rodgers in 2022

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I looked at the 2021 whole season. And yep, Rodgers had as many guys involved as Love does. Well, holy shit, Tex’s wild ass gets em right sometimes too.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    I looked at the 2021 whole season. And yep, Rodgers had as many guys involved as Love does. Well, holy shit, Tex’s wild ass gets em right sometimes too.
    Its not the same. Rodgers may have hit Toure with a TD once. He may have hit 8 different targets. But the bulk of his passes went to Adams. He wasn't looking over his reads the last 2 years. Red described it perfectly.

The idea that Rodgers was utilizing all his players and spreading it around just doesn't play.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    . Red described it perfectly.

well you know. drunken broken clock and twice a day and all that good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Its not the same. Rodgers may have hit Toure with a TD once. He may have hit 8 different targets. But the bulk of his passes went to Adams. He wasn't looking over his reads the last 2 years. Red described it perfectly.

The idea that Rodgers was utilizing all his players and spreading it around just doesn't play.
    bobblehead, as usual, you're late to the game. As I said and several others backed up, there were a lot of games even when Adams was getting all those passes thrown his way where Rodgers still had receptions by a half dozen or more others.

We should be so lucky as to have an Adams level guy develop from our excellent young group. If that happens - Wicks, Watson, whatever, probably Love would do the same as Rodgers.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?