Thread: Love - no worse than Rodgers in 2022

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    In some ways maybe like Favre, but his best quality of all is his avoidance of interceptions, and that's like Rodgers, not so much like Favre. The mobility, the leadership, the spreading it around, the reading of defenses, etc., those attributes are like both Favre and Rodgers.
    I think the big thing Love brings that Rodgers didn't was a short memory. He doesn't let a bad play bother him, he just keeps coming. Rodgers could be rattled and lose his composure. I've yet to see Love rattled even for a second.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArrow View Post
    I think the big thing Love brings that Rodgers didn't was a short memory. He doesn't let a bad play bother him, he just keeps coming. Rodgers could be rattled and lose his composure. I've yet to see Love rattled even for a second.
    Welcome to PackerRats! Your account is now fully active and your post can be viewed by everyone. Let me know if any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Welcome to PackerRats! Your account is now fully active and your post can be viewed by everyone. Let me know if any questions.
    Well, I actually used to post here quite a bit until about 5 or 6 years ago but I couldn't remember my login so I figure I'll just start over lol

Blog Entries
    Well, I actually used to post here quite a bit until about 5 or 6 years ago but I couldn't remember my login so I figure I'll just start over lol
    Mystery man huh? If you want your old account I can reset. But you might be under witness protection so up to you to start a new poster life.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Mystery man huh? If you want your old account I can reset. But you might be under witness protection so up to you to start a new poster life.
    Heh. I can't even remember what my screen name was. Maybe Greenblood or something like that. No biggie.

Welcome. We’re a tight knit group of people who hate each other. You might not want to disagree with tex on Rodgers takes. It might feel like beating your head against a wall.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

You're right about Love, but wrong about Rodgers.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Blog Entries
    Man fukin Rodgers held a grudge against his own family! Hell no did he forget things. If anything it fueled him.

Maybe we have a different definition of "rattled" and "composure."

Maybe we have a different definition of "rattled" and "composure."
    I define it as letting it harm your performance on subsequent plays. How do you define it?
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Welcome aboard.

His first start at KC last year his demeanor impressed and continues to do so. He's unflappable.

Skin says its cause he doesn't care. Its a negative. I'm more in your camp. He is Giannis like to cross sports. He just keeps moving forward. He will wear teams down. His emotionless forward lean is a huge plus.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.