Thread: Love - no worse than Rodgers in 2022

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That's another thing I like that he soaked up from Rodgers - spreading it around.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    That's another thing I like that he soaked up from Rodgers - spreading it around.
    rodgers refused to throw the ball to rookies and is well known for it

rodgers would stare at adams when he was here and stay with him until he ran his entire route, THEN rodgers would start scrambling around looking for other people to get open (after they already ran their routes)

you can't just manufacture shit out of thin air like you do on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    rodgers refused to throw the ball to rookies and is well known for it

rodgers would stare at adams when he was here and stay with him until he ran his entire route, THEN rodgers would start scrambling around looking for other people to get open (after they already ran their routes)

you can't just manufacture shit out of thin air like you do on a daily basis
    Au contraire....he can and does.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man did you start smoking strong weed? You are blanking out. Rodgers was a fucking elitist when it came to throwing his passes it seemed. I would liken it more to Brett spreading the ball to unknown WRs.

You mean like when Adams was catching 60% of the passes when Love was around? I love it when guys shoot out a narrative that is 100% opposite of all evidence. Rodgers shunned rookies, Love embraces them (I'll admit he doesn't really have a choice there).
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.