Thread: Love - no worse than Rodgers in 2022

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You must be high Tex. I never saw great leadership from Rodgers. Quite the opposite from nearly the beginning. Would bet I started calling his eye-rolling bullshit out years before anyone else. He was a great talent and will always be a champion. No one can deny that but don’t make things up cuz was never the rally the team type.

As for spreading it around he started that way but as his friends left the team he went into hermit mode and became detrimental to the offense progressing.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    You must be high Tex. I never saw great leadership from Rodgers. Quite the opposite from nearly the beginning. Would bet I started calling his eye-rolling bullshit out years before anyone else. He was a great talent and will always be a champion. No one can deny that but don’t make things up cuz was never the rally the team type.

As for spreading it around he started that way but as his friends left the team he went into hermit mode and became detrimental to the offense progressing.
    I think maybe you're a little bit biased hahahaha. Over his career, Rodgers was pretty great that way in addition to all other ways. The late years, maybe you're right to some extent, but the badness was overrated by the media pukes.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?