91.4 QBR
    5-10 team record

Jordan Love:
    3,833 yards
    30 touchdowns
    13 turnovers
    91.8 QBR
    7-8 team record

After watching Love play in Minny, In a game they had to win. His performance has convinced me that he is the guy, long term for the Packers.

All you need is LOVE!

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Total production through their first 15 games as starter:

Aaron Rodgers:
    3,938 yards
    29 touchdowns
    16 turnovers
    91.4 QBR
    5-10 team record

Jordan Love:
    3,833 yards
    30 touchdowns
    13 turnovers
    91.8 QBR
    7-8 team record
    I remember the d losing a few games in 08, but I do t remember them being this bad.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Randall Cobb had it right all along.

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

^ Hahahahahahaha.

Peter Bukowski
    @Peter_Bukowski

Jordan Love has been better than 2022 Aaron Rodgers

- From a clean pocket
    - Against the blitz
    - Vs. Pressure
    - Outside structure
    - As a deep ball thrower
    - As a playmaker

But Love has done fewer news making interviews about his bowel movements so Rodgers beats him there
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

This was kind of interesting: (Hope formatting doesn't suck too bad)

Favre Rodgers Love

W-L

8-5 6-10 8-8

Comp pct

64% 64% 63%

Yards per attempt

6.9 7.5 7.0

TD-INT

18-13 28-13 30-11

ANY/A+

106 112 108

The last stat is supposed to be a QBR across eras so to speak. Also some uncanny similarities to 2010 (Rodgers 2nd year). Love is 16 TD 1 pick in last 7 since we started 3-6. Rodgers in 2010 was 15 TD and no picks after 4-6 start before running the playoffs. IIRC the long knives were out for Rodgers right before that stretch as it was his second slow start to a season. The article doesn't mention the injuries this team has overcome to be on the verge of the playoffs, but that also mirrors 2010.

Other notes. Love has not completed a single pass to a WR/TE with 3 seasons experience. Packers have the most catches (280), receiving yards (3,356), receiving yards per game (209.8) and touchdown grabs (29) by first- or second-year players in NFL history. He ranks sixth in yards per attempt (7.1) and tops in TD-INT ratio (6-0) when pressured since Week 11.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...6a0e3c3a&ei=15

Link included if you want to read the entire article.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

I think Love is more Favre than Rodgers in play style.

Fair to say Love has outplayed last year's version of Rodgers.
    Rodgers was hurt which affected his numbers, but that's what happens to old guys.

I wonder if anyone has the DVOA and other numbers of the Love and the GB offense in general since the PIT game. Seems like they've been really good since then.
    It's a shame the defense and running game hasn't been able to help him out more, they'd be a dangerous team.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    I think Love is more Favre than Rodgers in play style.

Fair to say Love has outplayed last year's version of Rodgers.
    Rodgers was hurt which affected his numbers, but that's what happens to old guys.

I wonder if anyone has the DVOA and other numbers of the Love and the GB offense in general since the PIT game. Seems like they've been really good since then.
    It's a shame the defense and running game hasn't been able to help him out more, they'd be a dangerous team.
    When Jones is right, the run game is pretty good. If he stays right, we can make some noise in the playoffs. If not, we won't make the playoffs. His injury combined with his effectiveness make him a very interesting offseason decision.

In some ways maybe like Favre, but his best quality of all is his avoidance of interceptions, and that's like Rodgers, not so much like Favre. The mobility, the leadership, the spreading it around, the reading of defenses, etc., those attributes are like both Favre and Rodgers.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You must be high Tex. I never saw great leadership from Rodgers. Quite the opposite from nearly the beginning. Would bet I started calling his eye-rolling bullshit out years before anyone else. He was a great talent and will always be a champion. No one can deny that but don’t make things up cuz was never the rally the team type.

As for spreading it around he started that way but as his friends left the team he went into hermit mode and became detrimental to the offense progressing.

It just doesn't seem meaningful to contrast
    McCarthy-developed, McCarthy-offense, baby Aaron to
    McCarthy-developed, LaFleur Lite-offense, cranky hand-signal dictator Hail-Mary Aaron to
    LaFleur-developed, LaFleur Wauwatosa Fire Drill offense, baby Jordan.

On a lot of Jordan's highlight mid/deep throws, he's catching open guys in stride. That seems like something Aaron could have done if he wanted pre-planned motion and scripted routes. But for good or bad, he had his "let me scan pre-snap, check my hand signals, and then I'll launch it to the deepest guy on the field who was drafted during the Carter administration" offense.
    I believe in God, family, Baylor University, and the Green Bay Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    You must be high Tex. I never saw great leadership from Rodgers. Quite the opposite from nearly the beginning. Would bet I started calling his eye-rolling bullshit out years before anyone else. He was a great talent and will always be a champion. No one can deny that but don’t make things up cuz was never the rally the team type.

As for spreading it around he started that way but as his friends left the team he went into hermit mode and became detrimental to the offense progressing.
    I think maybe you're a little bit biased hahahaha. Over his career, Rodgers was pretty great that way in addition to all other ways. The late years, maybe you're right to some extent, but the badness was overrated by the media pukes.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    In some ways maybe like Favre, but his best quality of all is his avoidance of interceptions, and that's like Rodgers, not so much like Favre. The mobility, the leadership, the spreading it around, the reading of defenses, etc., those attributes are like both Favre and Rodgers.
    I think the big thing Love brings that Rodgers didn't was a short memory. He doesn't let a bad play bother him, he just keeps coming. Rodgers could be rattled and lose his composure. I've yet to see Love rattled even for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by NewsBruin View Post
    It just doesn't seem meaningful to contrast
    McCarthy-developed, McCarthy-offense, baby Aaron to
    McCarthy-developed, LaFleur Lite-offense, cranky hand-signal dictator Hail-Mary Aaron to
    LaFleur-developed, LaFleur Wauwatosa Fire Drill offense, baby Jordan.

On a lot of Jordan's highlight mid/deep throws, he's catching open guys in stride. That seems like something Aaron could have done if he wanted pre-planned motion and scripted routes. But for good or bad, he had his "let me scan pre-snap, check my hand signals, and then I'll launch it to the deepest guy on the field who was drafted during the Carter administration" offense.
    I think you overstate the last point, but that doesn't mean its all wrong. In any event you made me chuckle, so props.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArrow View Post
    I think the big thing Love brings that Rodgers didn't was a short memory. He doesn't let a bad play bother him, he just keeps coming. Rodgers could be rattled and lose his composure. I've yet to see Love rattled even for a second.
    Welcome to PackerRats! Your account is now fully active and your post can be viewed by everyone. Let me know if any questions.

Welcome. We’re a tight knit group of people who hate each other. You might not want to disagree with tex on Rodgers takes. It might feel like beating your head against a wall.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

You're right about Love, but wrong about Rodgers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    You're right about Love, but wrong about Rodgers.
    Man fukin Rodgers held a grudge against his own family! Hell no did he forget things. If anything it fueled him.

Welcome aboard.

His first start at KC last year his demeanor impressed and continues to do so. He's unflappable.